VPS ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After moving from Netherlands to Germany, the server became slower. To me it looks like there's overselling, so probably gonna move away from this hoster.
However the Netherlands VPS was pleasure to use: it had less memory but was more responsive. I could never see 1.23 load avg while loading my own site (and that's the lavg value for german VPS) :(.

do I really need to do this

Hi,

Do I really need to register into a different site and post this in public so I get some attention, or get faster feedback & support. My site dreamscreenonline has been down for the second day now, The plesk control panel, ftp nor my IP off-course is loading, I opened a ticket as soon as this happened and all I get is "Can I Ping it". Why don't u do the maths, off-course I can't, its offline, How can I ping it. This is not the first time servedome has done this with me. IDK what they are going through but this is starting to get very annoying. At least tell me whats wrong in the support ticket instead of ignoring it. I don't beelieve I had to register here to ask you again to please try finding a solution to this problem, Your not replying to the ticket |& ignoring m on msn, and the site is still down, a little info would be appreciate it instead of me having to go out of my way and register on a site which should not be for support & we all know this, its for reviews, or experience, and my experience right now is very bad, maybe the worst it has reached. When I first registered I thought I got a deal of a life time, Now if this problem is not solved today I really am going to start thinking of a more reliable offer as this is unexcepted.

Sorry about my attitude or if I have offended "servedome" in anyway....but really whats the problem here I don't understand why it is taking to long for you to respond

Please I expect better support, the support I used to get when I first registered.

Edit "your website is working fine for us" (this was there reply afterwards yesterday)

all of us 3 admins & staff on msn confirm that the website is down, all 3 admins confirm that ftp & plesk is down (not loading what so ever), so
who has the problem here, i really don't get this

ticket
View Ticket #208646

Last edited:
Hi,

Do I really need to register into a different site and post this in public so I get some attention, or get faster feedback & support. My site dreamscreenonline has been down for the second day now, The plesk control panel, ftp nor my IP off-course is loading, I opened a ticket as soon as this happened and all I get is "Can I Ping it". Why don't u do the maths, off-course I can't, its offline, How can I ping it. This is not the first time servedome has done this with me. IDK what they are going through but this is starting to get very annoying. At least tell me whats wrong in the support ticket instead of ignoring it. I don't beelieve I had to register here to ask you again to please try finding a solution to this problem, Your not replying to the ticket |& ignoring m on msn, and the site is still down, a little info would be appreciate it instead of me having to go out of my way and register on a site which should not be for support & we all know this, its for reviews, or experience, and my experience right now is very bad, maybe the worst it has reached. When I first registered I thought I got a deal of a life time, Now if this problem is not solved today I really am going to start thinking of a more reliable offer as this is unexcepted.

Sorry about my attitude or if I have offended "servedome" in anyway....but really whats the problem here I don't understand why it is taking to long for you to respond

Please I expect better support, the support I used to get when I first registered.

Edit "your website is working fine for us" (this was there reply afterwards yesterday)

all of us 3 admins & staff on msn confirm that the website is down, all 3 admins confirm that ftp & plesk is down (not loading what so ever), so
who has the problem here, i really don't get this

ticket
View Ticket #208646

Hello,

I understand your frustration and apologize for the recent support delays. Your ticket was never ignored and MSN is not an official support channel (I am not sure which MSN ID you tried to contact). I reviewed your ticket and it is already answered by technical support few minutes ago.

coldabhishek please check my ticket #685385

Hello,

Ticket is answered.

mate dont know why my site is loading too slow . any chance to speed it up

hey what is happening with my site man?

f you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner: webmaster@wiixps.com
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Last edited:
Hey there, I have some problems, first i can't enter my site, second i can't enter servedome site, so ican't submit a ticket so i will have to ask for help here, Any news? why is this happening? Thanks in advance

PD: I can't enter the vps control panel either.

edit....

its ok the site was down now its up,

thanks for your reply to the ticket

the site is back up guyssssss lol

Site might be up, but my server is still dead

Took about an hour and a half, but finally up again

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

There was a small outage today due to an unexpected reboot on one of our main server in the Netherlands. The issue has been rectified and if anyone is still having problems then please send an e-mail to support@servedome.com

--

Special offers for May

Use promotion code 25OFF while ordering to get a 25% one time discount.

Use promotion code 10REC while ordering to get a 10% recurring discount.

Promotions valid till 31 May 2011. Only one promotion code can be used at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back