Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

I decided to quit being a pirate and sell my fully animated anime website (https://fastani.net).
Site is fully automated, ad-free, fast and uses our own programming libary.
Price is 2000-3000 USD
Comes with over 500+ shows and discord of 12000+ members.
This is a very big website. Has around 10000 unique visitors a day.
No longer for sale

Last edited:
17 comments
It is still for sale! Due to passing of our studio leader and headmaster of the site we are currently in a hurry to sell this site, it will most likely be disbanded in January 2021. You can contact me here or trough offical discord (you can find the link on the site) or via support@fastani.net
It has now 70,000 users monthly and 6000 registred users and growing.

It is still for sale! Due to passing of our studio leader and headmaster of the site we are currently in a hurry to sell this site, it will most likely be disbanded in January 2021. You can contact me here or trough offical discord (you can find the link on the site) or via support@fastani.net
It has now 70,000 users monthly and 6000 registred users and growing.
There has been 3 different users on here trying to sell the same site.

I don't think the "studio leader" has passed (considering it's very similar to the flu and doesn't affect young person as much as old person) and what kind of webmaster shares their custom script with random people on the internet.

How much are you asking for (not interested)

There has been 3 different users on here trying to sell the same site.

I don't think the "studio leader" has passed (considering it's very similar to the flu and doesn't affect young person as much as old person) and what kind of webmaster shares their custom script with random people on the internet.

How much are you asking for (not interested)
We have a small apartment that we rent per month. Expect from building an anime site, we were working on a 2D romance game that's why we are a small developer studio.
Rui and Wei are the same, he didn't like to go by that name so he changed to Wei.

Considering the huge user base of the site. I'm asking for around 1500$-2000$ . We also calculated ads revenue. Site with the current 70k users per month can earn around 1000$/month (it also depends on the user country, ad blocker etc etc).

Its impossible to sell the site for 200$, this is an growing site and as you can see, it is growing fast, so its natural that he ask for 1500-3000$

Its okay, if the FastAni owner want to countinue it.

You are not being consistent. You are the same person. You did not pass from Co-vid poor way to shift your site.

here: not allowed to post a link here you are asking for BIN $200 and in same thread you say bin $1200 you are not clear enough and sounds like a complete scam to me.

Please stop spamming this if you want to sell your site go elsewhere. We are not stupid here.
I'm not the same person, and you don't know the whole situation. If you want we can talk more in private messages
Likewise Firecooler said, site is really been growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back