VPS SeedExpress- New Packages in Spain and UK - Gigabit VPS (Linux&Win) From £15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,
Mine got slow also, I suppose somebody now is doing some encoding with the machine I am in, nevertheless, the average performance is still good.

edit:
its worsen even after I restarted the machine

This is for raring 1 GB and 1.8 GB of files:

[slide]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/11/24/1604922//raring.JPG[/slide]

how can i connect my domain with my vps ? i am using plesk panel ... i already setup my domain name but when i put ns1.mydomain.com its says unable to complete modification .. please help?

Michel_Designs, point the A Record of your domain to your server IP.

Netguy, if you've got a problem, at least send us an email so we can look into it. What do you mean by Network_error?

Mine also sometimes gotten really slow, but most of the time its really excellent, as I have told here, its like getting myself a high quality dedi :D,

Maybe users should start to make stats on when it is slow and when its at an excellent condition, thats what I did so I know when can I use my VPS at its best condition.

Cheers!

You're calling our support useless? Learn how to use Unix and maybe you won't have problems. You keep breaking your own box and asking us to pick up the pieces.

Simple.

SeedExpress Administration

ur support sucks end of story

not once did u try to see what the fault is or reply to emails

ur a single person get more ppl in ur support lolz

Most would disagree with you.

You're basically the only constantly problematic customer we've got. To be honest with you, your mass emails just make replying to you unbearable. You never wait for a reply, you just spam like an impatient child.

The one thing I hate about this forum I have noticed is people are so quick to say bad things about a company but yet rarely notice the good they do.

Good job SeedExpress, I`ll be using you in the future. Thinking of opening up a location for hosting in Spain. :)

your so quick in replying here but when i send an email ur so slow

remember u said u were getting a new ip etc whatever happened to that lolz

I reply here to talk to customers, i don't get multiple emails from people posting here. I've got more customers than just you. IP's don't grow on trees, i'll assign it when i've got a new block.

was told about 3-4 hours, but still havent received my details :(

Please look into it.

I have same experience X-( I asked from their live support yesterday - how long would it take to activate windows vps - they say - 2-3 hours! Ok, sounded good - i ordered and paid for it. Live support went offline after that and I havent heard from them about 25 hours now! X-( like WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back