SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess they dont pay?
sent email and no response so far.
i am on Mix PPD.
Capturemmmm.png

We always pay. Please open a support ticket instead of mailing if you want faster response. SecureUpload :: Support System

Cummunicaton!

Hi SU,

Server s44.secureupload.eu:182/d/ with all files is down since a couple of days now, can you pls check this?

thx.

server s44 is still offline...

AND WHERE IS YOUR MERCHANT???

server s44 is still offline..

but more important: WHERE IS YOUR MERCHANT???

SU!

Your lack of communication is annoying and very frustrating.

This is an Official Support Thread so people should expect a feedback within 24hours, at last after 48 hours!
There are no excuses if don't even have 5 minutes to check YOUR thread and post a note at least!

so again:

1.: You lost your merchant again so no is buying premium, when will this be fixed?

2. File Server s44.secureupload.eu:182/d/ is still offline. Check this!

Bob.

Last edited:
How GB can account premium download daily ?

Do not expect any support from the thread starter, me is waiting for an answer longer than a week now.

So let me reply this for you:
it's 500 GB / Day

But since there is no support anymore i think this host will closing soon so you'd better keep your money or go to another competitor.

If you want faster answers you can simply mail our support department. We have just been very busy and haven't yet had time to respond. Our apologies for this.
s44 has been taken out of our pool due to technical issues. Thanks for answering the question Uncle Bob.

I am a good PPS sale uploader and would like to try your site Please upgrade my account to premium.

User name BAD2THEB0N3

Thanks

Are there less limits on remote upload for premium users? Either way can you please upgrade my account? username: anon80085

Sleek design btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back