SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
All tickets were handled, also yours.

We are a PPS provider, not PPD.

hi, mine was NOT handled. i am not seeing a response from you in the ticket. last msg still from me sent 02/07/2015 5:31 pm.
R9N78gm.png

they are liars. dont pay, at least for me.
rejected my payments without adding the amounts back to my account. i asked and they told me they coundnt pay to my paypal blablah then i gave them my wmz. no response ever since and closed my ticket. you have been warned.

Hi here is my website earning reports

BICa0fc.png

and my payout reports

KDgK5j2.png

my total is 4.498 $ and why show in my payout 3.209$

where is my $ ple correct and fixed it

Secureupload.eu admin force me to removed my THREAD in WJ , He said to me (first remove, then I will check in skype ) i think they are BIG BIG LAYAR and CHEATER he also told me he removed my a/c also he delete my all file premium end

THeacWA.png

Last edited:
Secureupload.eu admin force me to removed my THREAD in WJ , He said to me (first remove, then I will check in skype ) i think they are BIG BIG LAYAR and CHEATER he also told me he removed my a/c also he delete my all file premium end

my total is 4.498 $ and why show in my payout 3.209$

where is my $ ple correct and fixed it i said to su admin but

DuVhLRt.png

YgsHb1E.png
and they delete my all file

OG9xgzY.png

@Amit Singh

First of all, you are bitching about 1 USD. Congratz.
Secondly, we did not remove your files unless they were 60 days inactive or you just removed them yourself which looks like the case here.

Nice way to try to put that on us, but if you click the delete button, don't try to talk yourself out of it.

If your last comment is also addressed to me and i am no longer good enough as partner just let me know if that is your reason not to reply to my ticket.

Regards J.

I am not sure why our support did not pick up on your ticket, but I just handled it myself. I'll make sure to follow up on it closely to make sure it is handled correctly :)

Last edited:
I am not bitching about 1 USD, you are so big and big filehosted company but bro u and your staff cut every uploader 1 $ every day i think then how much your income shameless u and your staff, and why u and your staff mistake like this ???? and i am not delete my files ok

2013-06-24 $101.89 REJECTED

I have been rejected payment before, because you closed PPD program suddenly but not pay for affiliate. Without any announcement.

We pay out on a weekly base - we are an old file host, 100% trusted

Then you were back and now You are trusted?

How can we trust you ?

Last edited:

I have been rejected payment before, because you closed PPD program suddenly but not pay for affiliate. Without any announcement.

We pay out on a weekly base - we are an old file host, 100% trusted

How can we trust you ?

You gave us a spam e-mail for Paypal, so we rejected your payment. PM us your WMZ and we will pay you there.

How can we trust you ?

You gave us a spam e-mail for Paypal, so we rejected your payment. PM us your WMZ and we will pay you there.

PM sent. Watting for you payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back