SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales are bad since 2 weeks now .... bad means nothing!!!

and i am guessing your anti adblock script is shaping sales because how does your system know where the user was coming from if he is klicking there?

febd2398cf4f6ac857eca9d8eae9a180.jpg

Last edited:
They are finished copying your niche. They are uploaders themselves so they are busy uploading some stuff (your niche) themselves.

I'm sorry for the delay but we were busy finding the cause of the sale decrease. A new processor is added so all should be normal again from now on.

@lamy, we focus on 1 thing and 1 thing only and that's maintaining the quality of our site. Uploading is not part of that.

Hello Friends here is your dear Truemaster :)

Well what i think about secureupload to be honest secureupload.eu is top leading filehost however uploaders not getting sales thats also strange thing for me.

But what i think if you increase your volume means your quantity per day may be you can generate more sales.

Moreover you should posts on Big Forums Big Blogs with two filehosts links no matter which filehost you use as a primary filehost :)

As i can hear and see from many uploaders they are getting sales its not a fault of Secureupload.eu

Now we talk about paypal new uploaders think paypal can provide good sales do you really believe? you mean to say paypal is better then CC Gateway?

Come on now days Paypal is nothing Paypal is time waist for warez & danger for filehosts management bcoz any time paypal account can be terminate without any information.

So its better to use Skrill,Wmz & payza.

ok guys take care & dont underestimate ur guts feeling dont underestimate your uploading power ;)

Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back