ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ wrestledld

The Germany VPS Services do have True Unmetered Bandwidth . There is no capping the bandwidth.

You can host the Video Streaming websites without any problem. Choose the suitable VPS Service which satisfies you needs . Or send a mail to sales@scopehosts.com with all the requirements and the scripts you will use on the website.

We will help you get best suitable VPS Service for it.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager - ScopeHosts
Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Hi mate, i sent an email to "sales" a couple of days and still didn't get a reply, i need a windows vps (one that a can manage and install software)

@HotNiche

Could please send the requirement through PM . There are more then 50 + New Sales Queries . Your Request might have missed by the sales department.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R

Waiting a refund... im bored of purchasing a services that promise this and this but after the payment nothing work as promissed, all works bad, the VPS is terrible unusable shit, slow atention service and bla, bla, bla...

NOT RECOMMENDED SERVICE

Last edited:
I'm looking to renting the "GOLD 100Mbps Germany VPS" however under "Configurable Options" why is the default CPU to "0 None"?

I'm going to be using it to host a personal game server so need a dedicated CPU.

@ Simple9

Sir , That configuration option is for selecting additional CPU if needed .

So either you can purchase the addtional CPU or not. You will get the CPU as per the each plan is assigned with .

Kind Regards,
Santosh R

very bad support, em gonna take refund, i bought platinum hosting but very disappointed from the tech support...

they promise a lot before but they dont give a damn what you up to After.. blah blah blah..

NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL..

@ Chong83

Your issue resolved.

Discount Updates:

Get Recurring 10% Discount on Germany Windows VPS

Coupon Code: DEW10FF

Or

Get 1st Month 25% Discount On Germany Windows VPS

Coupon Code: DEW25OFF

Kind Regards,
Santosh R

I have bought a Managed Russian VPS some days ago.

Until now I can say that the support is very good, very responsive (real 24x7) and also polite.

I needed a server migration and they did it for me without any problems. All went smooth and also other requests were filled promptly and professionally.

I needed a custom package and they made one for especially for my needs.

The server seems to be fast and reliable.

For me it's a good host so far. Recommended!

@ Avatar999

It depends on the configuration of VPS you are choosing , Adversely it also depends on how much big is your website database and traffic one your website.

Can you clarify on which VPS services you are asking

@ Avatar999

It depends on the configuration of VPS you are choosing , Adversely it also depends on how much big is your website database and traffic one your website.

Can you clarify on which VPS services you are asking

Its Germany(100Mbit) Windows VPS - WUVPSPlan1 and just bought addons 50gb HDD Space and 1GB Ram :)

i just move from other vps provider to this one because i interest for the 1gbs. But what the hell.. i purchase Netherlands(1Gbps) Windows VPS - WGVPSPlan3 vps and this is what i got

1814722398.png

my home internet is far better than this $37.99 USD monthly vps, and the old 100mbs vps also far better then this.

If you need more approve just post here.. i will add their customer service respond to my ticket.

General Notice:

All Germany Nodes are down for some immediate ROUTERS And RACK Maintenance at the datacenter.

Our website will be up in few hours. Kindly be patient . This is the 1st downtime we have faced since providing services on germany from 2008.

All the Netherlands Nodes are active and working.

Was supposed to compose a testimonial for scopehosts when suddenly my VPSes went down.

I hope it will be up soon.

Got three from them and all was well until lately, connection started to be a bit slow then became unreachable.

Given that it is my first major downtime with them, I am hoping for the network to be restored soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back