ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then

after seven days that i use the vps i received the email from scope host

today (8 days after the payment) THEY CLOSE MY VPS .

i open a ticket and they say :

Hello,

Your Bot script is adding very large load on our network line . Which is causing issues to other VPS Clients

Regards,

NOW I WANT TO KNOW, HOW MUCH IS THIS "VERY LARGE LOAD ON OUR NETWORK"

I TAKE AN UNMETERED PLAIN...1 GBIT

I USE THE LINENORMALY...AND THE LINE IS NOT GOOD...AND I NOT TAKE + THEN 15-17MB

then 1gbit..unmeterd...

but if u use it like less a 100mbit they close the server...

I ASK FOR A MONEY BACK !!!!

I NOT WANT LOSE ANOTHER $ WITH THIS SHIT HOST...LIKE SCOPEHOST...LIKE RAPIDSPEEDS ETC...ETC..

I HOPE THAT SCOPEHOST IS NOT A SCAM AND GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY (AT LEAST FOR 3 WEEKS THAT I CANT USE THE VPS) !!!!

Hello,

This is not the place for your billing issues, technical issues . We have separate technical support system , contact billling support through ticket mail us and also call us.

We do not suspend services without any reasons. To get more details on technical matters with our technical department .

Best Regards,
Prathik K
ScopHosts - Sales Department

Hello,

@ ciaociao4

Provide the Ticket ID . We will forward your ticket ID to the main accounts management team . They will look into your issue and reply whether you are eligible for the refund policy or not .

Best Regards,
Prathik K

Hello,

@alessiod40

While transferring our main website there might be 1-2 tickets missed out on this process .

We request you to PM us your sales query .

Best Regards,
Siddesh. H
Managing Director
Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Last edited:
Hello,

@ ciaociao4

Provide the Ticket ID . We will forward your ticket ID to the main accounts management team . They will look into your issue and reply whether you are eligible for the refund policy or not .

Best Regards,
Prathik K

i have open 3-4 ticket but after a day you close it without a responce...

and sure , i cant have the ticket id if the ticket is not in my scopehost page...

then i think it's not hard to understand that i ask a MONEYBACK !!!!

i had open 4-5 ticket
i had talk of that in live support chat
i say it here

no answer...nothing...not a only word

lol

Notice:

Today one of the Germany 1Gbps Hardware node is being taken down by the datacenter for the maintenance and will be back in 5hours .

We received the notice early in the morning, so we could not mail the clients . Its just a mandatory maintenance . Soon the server will be back .

Suitable compensation will be provided to the clients in this hardware node .

Announcement

Launching Netherlands 1Gbps Windows VPS Services Shortly in another 2-3hours .

Best Regards,
Siddesh. H
Managing Director

Last edited:
i see new prize ></
i use germany Silver VPS plan.
old prize 25.99$
new prize 20.99$
when duo it will change to 20.99$ auto ?

Hello,

The Promotion code as been updated . Also 1month management free with the 100MBit Germany VPS.

Best Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager - ScopeHosts

Hi today at 1:00am i sent my problem to support but still i dont have answer , even i today try to talk to support online , just got answer , billing support will answer soon.

My ticket is #492360

I paid for domain 22.12.2011. (Invoice #7092) and waited for one day to be active but instead be active i got this message for the same domain i already paid

overdue_mistake.jpg

I got overdue invoice for the same domain i bougt one day before

paid.jpg

And today instead of answer from support i got email notification for First Invoice Overdue Notice.

It will not be problem to wait answer from support but this domain is urgent and i need answer fast is possible :D Thank you

Before i bought two domains and they will setup in 10 minutes , third domain its not that lucky :D and i am using VPS , evrything working fine, speed is great :D

Hello,

@ Avatar999

You were informed through live support member soon there will be reply regarding your ticket.

As on weekends billing department is not active and due to christmas time some of the staff members are off . We apologize for delay in domain registration.

We have found reason for the delay caused in the domain registration . For some technical reason AlertPay payment mode was not working properly . That`s the reason your domain went unregistered.

Now your domain is successfully registered.

Best Regards,
Vijay Patel
Accounting Manager

Hello,

@ Avatar999

You were informed through live support member soon there will be reply regarding your ticket.

As on weekends billing department is not active and due to christmas time some of the staff members are off . We apologize for delay in domain registration.

We have found reason for the delay caused in the domain registration . For some technical reason AlertPay payment mode was not working properly . That`s the reason your domain went unregistered.

Now your domain is successfully registered.

Best Regards,
Vijay Patel
Accounting Manager

Thanks for quick responde and Happy Christmas to stuff of Scopehosts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back