ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i am a bit disappointed with them also. my vps download and upload speed never reach 10mbps with a typical 100mbps. The support team says, its shared line... :(

@ runeo

You Opened refund ticket in the client area on 13th March . Our Billing Department investigates each case in details before they take suitable action regarding it. This is mandatory procedure commonly followed by any standard company.

This doesn't make the host has bad, Or have bad support. By investigating your case billing department has refunded on the bases of

" Refund will be provided upon the resource and time period of service usage made by the client "

" Unconditional money back guarantee is not applicable for Unmanaged VPS Services. "

@ telechargementmu

I think you have been explained how the 100Mbps Windows VPS services are provided . If you still have doubts . Add our Skype ID in your list . Our Technical team will explain you in detail regarding it .

@ kirky

You case has been resolved.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Last edited:
@ sever3x

Thank you for kind reviews .

Latest Updates In Services:

* All Indian Clients will not be charged with Service Tax from April 2012 Uptill ScopeHosts Indian Clients Income Reaches 8.5 Lakhs . After 8.5Lakhs the Service Tax will be charged 12.3 as per new Budget .

* Service Tax Is not applicable for Other World Wide Users.

* ScopeHosts Extends its hardware nodes in Netherlands. Ordering Servers Now from Evoswitch and SMARTDC Datacenters.

More Updates being released On ScopeHosts Blog, Twitters, And Facebook Pages ...

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

@ Wise

We sincerely apologize for the delay in shipment of the details . As due too many orders in past 72hours. We had to deploy new 5 hardware nodes from Evoswitch.

We are thankful to the datacenter to ship all the new hardware nodes within 12hours before the paper work completed.

Your VPS has been fully managed and details have been mailed. If you need transfer of service just provide us your old hosting login details . We will do the transfer of the data and website files.

Enjoy the Service

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

why hosting is not working. I'm disappointed with your service. I am invited to two weeks but my website does not work many times. I do not have time error checking and message to you, please provide a better service. support online, but no answer

@ sever3x

Your issue has been resolved by the Live Technical Support Team Member .

As per the technical department . You were not able to access the server many times is due to your IP block by the firewall .

That does not make it is down .

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Review & Feedback:

Hello WJ

Been using ScopeHosts Platinum Managed VPS Hosting Since last 45days Not Single Time Downtime. They have very friendly and professional way of handling the client`s queries.

My All e-Commerce websites are running perfectly, The technical support members are well knowledgeable, installed all my required modules. Another fact they are registered company and we can keep records with them . They also have 16/7 phone support which makes it easier to communicate with them .

Will be updating regarding their service whenever its possible. Presently they are the best and affordable available ..

Cya...

Thank you for kind Review .

Service Updates:

* We have launched a new billing system. With Euros being our business primary Currency there is no increase in prices only converted into Euros.

* Existing clients before 31/03/2012 can login in their old client area and access the services . If the Existing clients and resellers want to order new services we recommend them to order through new billing system.

* Service Tax Exemption Added to All Indian Clients as mentioned on our last service updates.

For more details regarding our service contact through Live support, Ticket Support, Instant Messenger Support, Phone Support. We would be glad to help you out.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

@ smtayeeb

All the orders are processed in a queue for windows vps . For linux vps its instant setup . Kindly wait you will receive details shortly ...

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back