ScopeHosts.com cPanel, 1GBps Bandwidth, 10GB Space From 3$/month(Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ AcidH4X

Sorry for replying you late .

Just went through your website . You are way too much database . I would recommend VPS would be better for you rather then shared hosting.

Kind Regards,
Sales Department
ScopeHosts.Com

@ DJboutit

There is no server down since last March 05 Shift to datacenter`s new facility . Your account has been suspended for non payment of overdue invoice .

Kindly pay the invoice to continue the service.

Kind Regards,
Sales Department
ScopeHosts.Com

@ sharehdraws

We would like to inform you that this not a technical support thread . Its a Sales thread. Your ticket has been handled by the Technical department.

Service Updates:

Now all Shared hosting And Reseller Web Hosting will be Provided on Intel I7 920 (4x 2.67Ghz) , 12GB DDR3 RAM , 1Gbps Network Line.

* Each Shared Hosting Node Will Have 35 Shared Hosting Users. All the users can enjoy high CPU , RAM usage Benefits .

* Each Reseller Hosting Node will have 10 Reseller Hosting Users . Enjoying Majority resources of the Server with many features .

Thank you for ordering the service with us . Soon once you do the bank transfer . We will be able to activate the shared hosting service immediately . As we need Transaction/Reference ID of payment made to process.

Still the 50% Discount available. Grab the opportunity now . For quality service.

Rather then cheap unstable services . Host your websites on guaranteed Non-Overselling resource.

Best Regards,
Santosh R
ScopeHosts - Sales Department

@ nemoku11

Kindly wait . while i`am checking regarding that promo code .

Next , service tax disappears once you register in our website . It is applicable to Indian clients alone

Now you can order sir . Issue regarding the promo code as been resolved.

Last edited:
Your site was down but now up. But my hosting is still down from 8 hours. Do something to make it up. I am facing trouble. Contacted via ticket but no reply still. It is very urgent. Please check it.
@Mod, Sorry if you think it is support issue. But I am in big trouble that's why writing here. Still my site is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back