ScopeHosts.com cPanel, 1GBps Bandwidth, 10GB Space From 3$/month(Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
from yesterday till now site is down. I have bought a vps and want to transfer the site. I have made a backup but need to dl and upload to my vps and server is down.......

This is called professonal????? Are you joking with me???

Guys dont use this hosting ! They just take money from you and when something happen with your site you will wait ages for simple support ticket answer ! My site was down 7 days on shared and they answered my ticket after 8 days olso on VPS there was some serious problems !

Guys dont use this hosting ! They just take money from you and when something happen with your site you will wait ages for simple support ticket answer ! My site was down 7 days on shared and they answered my ticket after 8 days olso on VPS there was some serious problems !

please recheck dude im using their service from a month and no downtime

Ok I need some clarification. Is this host good or not? The 1GBPS pipeline is the thing I'm after and if there's a risk using this host I won't even bother...

Hello,

Sorry for delay reply!

We cover many Webmaster forums. Sometimes it gets delay in replying on some sales thread.

We cover almost 24/7 Live support, Regular Mail And Ticket Support System. Any Sales Queries will be handled fast and swiftly .

@ RDR

There is no risk in using our services. As long as you abid with our company`s rules and regulations.

Best Regards,
Santosh R
Marketing Manager
Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back