ScopeHosts.com cPanel, 1GBps Bandwidth, 10GB Space From 3$/month(Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you allow file hosting? Not like a file locker, but I have clients that want to host podcast mp3s somewhere (around 1gb of files) so they can link them through facebook and other outlets. They would have around 1 - 2k downloads/month. Is this something I can do on your shared hosting?

@ jamilv

On Shared Hosting there are limitations like CPU and SQL usage ( i., average 20% ). It would be good you go with VPS Service for hosting files and link them.

@ TBDragon

Your queries were answered in skype support

SERVICE UPDATE:

After Great response from many WJ Shared Hosting customers signing up our service and enjoying 100% uptime for 6 months now .

We have reached 50 Clients On this node .

Now We have assigned new Hardware node to the Shared Hosting Service. With all Same Specifications.

Now the DISCOUNT COUPON CODE : SPL50OFF Continues until 15th Nov 2012. This is Life Time Discount.

The clients who are fed up with regular downtime of Overselling Hosting providers. And want to enjoy 1Gbps Fast Connectivity Network and 100% Uptime Can Sign Up the Service.

HURRY UP!!! Before all Slots are full . We will be providing Shared Hosting on stock bases , after this Shared Hosting Server is full .

Thank You,

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Last edited:
@ shufol

Presently we don't have any discounts for reseller hosting. As these plans are prepared for non-overselling purpose and quality service providing .

You can expect very long period uptime service.

Last edited:
Services Tax (Applicable for only Indian Clients) @ 12.36%:

As im not indian client, so why adding on my bills ?? i got this when i was trying to place an order.

Just ordered Shared host here! Hope all goes well:D

I opened up a ticket

Last edited:
I opened a ticket about script help. Thanks :)

Any Idea when support signs on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back