ScopeHosts.com cPanel, 1GBps Bandwidth, 10GB Space From 3$/month(Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed up with this host.
Everything seems to be working great for right now.
FTP upload is fast too.

I have some new websites, won't need much bandwidth n I am looking for a reseller plan (offshore)..any custom plan you can PM?

83c0b39c84.png

Hello,

This is to assure all our clients that we had to postpone our 3rd anniversary discounts to 8th Dec 2011.

As our developers had discovered the main bug( with high severity,) in the WHMCS Billing System . We reported WHMCS Developing team Staff Matt regarding the issue and immediately a security patch was released on 1st Dec 2011.

All clients need not panic as our developing team is monitoring whole billing and client support system for next 24/7 .

WHMCS developers are closely monitoring for any new bugs to be found or not in new release .

Note:
As i precautionary measures we do ask all the unmanaged services clients to take their daily backup.

Best Regards,
Siddesh H
Managing Director
Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Last edited:
@ nolimit20p

Thank you for adding the kind review .

@ ::ALEX::

Again thank you for adding your kind review regarding our service .

Service Update:

New Server Deployed for the shared hosting service with RAID1 Partition and support maximum of streaming website scripts like ( PHPMOTION, CLIP-BUCKET Etc .. )

Kind Regards,
Sales Department
ScopeHosts.Com
Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=15486

My account is suspended without notify me.
I opened a support ticket to know the problem with my account, cancel access to my cpanel to make a backup of the site....

Website is down ..
But ftp works ..

Edit: Back online after 20min.

Vouch for scopehosts, their support is great and realy helps your out. The speed is good too ;)

3f2b5c68

Last edited:
dude i want to purchase your hosting but i have some question..

r u allow the warez linking?
r u allow the adult linking?
i have daily 5000-10000 Unique visit?
i want unmetered plan?
i couldnt afford downtime??
dude i need biggerspace.
pls chk this site and tell me which is best plan for me.site www.cyberwarez.info
i want to make the same site with that much loads..

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back