sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
the license server works. has been working since monday. but there are no sborgs from sborg.us anymore, cause leaseweb took them all down.

if you have self hosted sborg or from another provider, it wil still work cause license serve is up.

Okay, here it goes.

Somik's Paypal account has been disabled and he isn't able to login into it anymore. It seems there are a lot of disputes and chargebacks that have caused Paypal to take this step. The disputes would be ultimately processed by Paypal (as they favor the person who initiates the disputes) - so you'll be refunded whenever Paypal decides it.

We've planned to stop the services as we do not have any funds to pay for the dedi servers on which the license server and all our sBorgs are hosted. Due to the PP account going down, our funds have been locked and as we've been running in loss since past few months, we do not have any funds in reserve.

It has been a great 3 year journey with all of you. Thanks for all the support and encouragement, we will cherish it forever.

And apologies for not being able to continue the stint! If you have any refund request, kindly let me know and I'll try to process it as soon as possible (via any other alternative as our PP is disabled)

Dudes..... At least try to keep the license server on, so we can run our own sborgs.

Sell install tickets, to keep all uploaders active at least.

Don't just take everything away from us like this...... :( :(

I'm trying to atleast keep the license server up - not sure about Somik though!

In my last conversation with him, I asked him to remove the license server dependency by releasing a quick update, but then the whole system went down and we couldn't do anything :(

I wish Somik would come here and talk to us too.

Surely, there's some way we can salvage this from being completely closed. I don't know how, but keeping the license server, continuing to sell install tickets, etc. Even if he can't - for now - have hosted sborgs, he can salvage the work of sborg itself.

We just have to try and convince them to keep some part of sBorg going. Even if they cannot host sborgs themselves, they can still continue the script, license server and tech support for sborg script.

Halcyon is clearly the best person to keep this script going and working for us, so we have to support him and convince him to keep it alive. :)

Come on
you can't just give up
its like last year when paypal blocked all cyberlocker's money and the ones that switched to webmoney they all survived
its just paypal not big deal
just start from webmoney
everybody in this business is using webmoney now, forget paypal
i don't want refund i want to my sborg be back again
if you tell me you can give me a T1 service next week i will pay you in webmoney again and forget about the last month's payment
just don't quit
don't quit

We just have to try and convince them to keep some part of sBorg going. Even if they cannot host sborgs themselves, they can still continue the script, license server and tech support for sborg script.

Halcyon is clearly the best person to keep this script going and working for us, so we have to support him and convince him to keep it alive. :)

Yes. Halcyon please keep it
We want you keep it
Thanks

halcyon can you please update us whether you can keep license server on? I was thinking of opening a sborg hosting service but I am not sure if it will remain or go down as I have to setup everything.

We have to keep supporting Halcyon. I'm sure he'll find a way to keep sborg script going. But guys..... best not to ask him for hosting sborgs for now..... Costs a lot of money to get decent servers.
Let's just see if he can keep license server on, script working and install tickets for sale.

The rest, maybe later when he has funds of his own, because Somik won't be staying in the online business. So it's up to us to support Halcyon. :)

Please do kill the license server dependency and save sborg. You may still keep it up with updates & paid solutions may be.

Don't let it die.

halcyon can you PM me the server cost details of the one you had for sborg and if its possible I will try to renew it and continue the business forward?

halcyon can you PM me the server cost details of the one you had for sborg and if its possible I will try to renew it and continue the business forward?

Mate, it wasn't just one server, it was several servers....

And Halcyon is not the one who handled servers or even server bills, it was Somik.... and as you already noticed.... Somik is never online.

I do remember Somik telling me around $500 for the dedicated servers.

This is all happening because of stupid idiots who work with web and seem to forget that downtime problems are common, and then opened against Somik disputes on Paypal, which made everything wrath down once. Would not hurt to wait for a solution.

I am highly dependent sborg, then I'm for any solution that does not stop the service:

- Sale of license installation
- Sale of licenses forever (like software)
- Prices are more expensive if necessary.
- Opening for donations.

or others that may offer, this script is too powerful and we do save many hours of labor.

Why stop the service ? we alreday won a lot of money via sBorg ;)
We must be thankful guys, and i suggest that everybody donate to overcome this bad situation !
@Somik @ Halcyon : Forget about Paypal, its not the end of the world ! just use Webmoney like everybody , and everything will be back to normal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back