sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess maybe people should start asking for refunds. Maybe THAT will get Somik's attention to actually do something and fix this damn thing!!

More than 24 hours passed and no change, no answers, no nothing. Useless!!!

It was up for some 15-30 mins an hour ago before it's down again. No compensation for the frequent downtime and still no update. Is this how Somik runs a service? Simply absurd and I won't recommend this to anyone ever again. Being busy with other work/things in life is not an excuse as he can outsource it to another knowledgable user on how to maintain the service to the clients.

I sincerely wish, someone would step forward and made something similar with a Rapidleech like open plugin system. The main application would needed to be bought though(without the requirement of a unstable license server -.- )

Yes, there is something wrong with servers. Has been for a month.

What's worse is Somik's lack of time and effort to fix it. He already said a few weeks back he needs to do a complete re-install of OS, sborgs, everything, which would mean at least 24-48hours downtime for that. He ALSO said he has no time to do it.

So, it doesn't get fixed.....

And here we are, 36 hours later with nothing.

Somik replied back saying that this is an issue with the server. He has also planned a re-installation of the OS.

He has already raised a ticket with the DC to reboot the main server, once that is done I think everything would go back to normal.

And for the random rants, I've not asked or forced you to try out the services. If the servers are down and we can't connect to them via SSH, then bear with us. If anyone wants to make something like sBorg and turn it into an open-source project, please go ahead and make it.

He has already raised a ticket with the DC to reboot the main server, once that is done I think everything would go back to normal.

Yes, he did that, little over 26 hours ago, and expected timeline for a reply was 8 hours..... so...?

And this has happened so many times this month, and when is it actually going to get fixed?

We 'rant' because we paid for it...... and can't use it.

i personally like Sborg and prefer it to anything
if you just have said that hours ago that would have been a lot better
just keep us note we'll be fine

Yes, he did that, little over 26 hours ago, and expected timeline for a reply was 8 hours..... so...?

And this has happened so many times this month, and when is it actually going to get fixed?

We 'rant' because we paid for it...... and can't use it.

He changed the server configuration and was pretty confident that this would not happen again. Even I'm surprised to see the same issue being repeated so many times.

We would be providing you extra days for the downtime, don't worry about that. As even we can't access the servers, there's only the DC that can do something about it.

i personally like Sborg and prefer it to anything
if you just have said that hours ago that would have been a lot better
just keep us note we'll be fine

Sorry about the late response, I was at office. And I did check all the websites + my sBorg for connectivity, when I realized that they were still offline, came here to leave an update.

Unable to access the last two days.

Shut down the server know when the day comes.

Each month, it becomes a problem.

These two days will be processed account?

This is the last message that I've received from Somik:

"I'm still communicating with the DC regarding the issues. sBorg should be back on the 1st of the new month. I can't do anything if the OS crashes. They (DC) are running the server in rescue mode now so that I can access the server via ssh. Not sure about the backup though but I'll try my best"

"Not sure about the backup"?? That's promising.......

And 'should' be back only on the 1st.....? omg...... and that's even without fixing sborg's problems to begin with.

Halcyon, check your pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back