Status
Not open for further replies.
FileSonic Upload Error

HF, FS, SO Upload Speed Very Slow :(
Up pic.jpg

Somik has a DE server its expected :)

do i need to pay for this version too or its free ? ^^
if yes then how i install it i see the UPGRATE . zip file how i use it
Upgrade to a new version always uses up one install ticket. Updates are free.

Somik as soon as u have time i have 12 Reported Errors of 4.2
Havent recieved any tickets regarding the errors... Are you sure u opened it?

FileSonic Upload Error

HF, FS, SO Upload Speed Very Slow :(
The error was fixed in the patch that is available for free download. Keep an eye on http://sborg.us/site/ for patches and such.

As for upload speed, the DC was running some maintenance work so network was conjusted.

Somik has a DE server its expected :)
Partially true. Upload/download speed ranges from 2~5 MB/s.

If you are using sBorg 4.2xx then it'll update if you open update.php and enter your details. If you are using any other other version then you need to install sBorg using the new installer.

Edited

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

Last edited:
sBorg v4.21

A free update has been released as sBorg 4.21. All new installations of sBorg will already have this update.

This update recognises filesonic uploading error and reuploads the files (donno how i missed this before). This also fixes the error with filesonic html_error() function. I have re-tried uploading 10 files of 200 MB size to filesonic and all 10 uploaded file (after 14 tries that is…).

Gotta say, i hate filesonic!

This also contains an update for extraction. sBorg now uses WinRAR for extracting of RAR files and 7zip for extracting Zip files. This update may be usefull for those downloading torrents through sBorg.

Thanks for the update :) just wondering... how can I make the default re-rar size to 395 instead of 200mb ?

If i just save it as a template, would it have those settings too? Loading up the SBorg template doesn't pre-populate the boxes... so not sure if it's working or not ;x

Thanks again for the great script :)

Thanks for the update :) just wondering... how can I make the default re-rar size to 395 instead of 200mb ?

If i just save it as a template, would it have those settings too? Loading up the SBorg template doesn't pre-populate the boxes... so not sure if it's working or not ;x

Thanks again for the great script :)
Open up your index.php in your file manager. Look for
PHP:
                <tr id="rerar4">
                  <td><?=$R470A65795827137A513935D26CFFD346;?>Archive Size (in MB): </td>
                  <td><input type="text" name="rarsize" value="<?=$R8831D6EC17F20C24F849A49F14973CDB;?>" /></td>
                </tr>

and change it to:

PHP:
                <tr id="rerar4">
                  <td><?=$R470A65795827137A513935D26CFFD346;?>Archive Size (in MB): </td>
                  <td><input type="text" name="rarsize" value="395" /></td>
                </tr>

hi just bought this
GERMANY SERVER:
10 GB space, 1500 GB bandwidth, $15.00 per month

and waiting for details

Details already sent however ymail rejects mail. PMed you the details.

i'm having trouble setting the watermark options in sborg :(

can u teach me what code to insert to make it have:

width: 500
height: 200
timestamps: off
save indi screens: on

tnx <3

Please add "Tags" for posting to wordpress blog. In my opinion tag is a more important and better function than category in wordpress. Please. Thanks.

i'm having trouble setting the watermark options in sborg :(

can u teach me what code to insert to make it have:

width: 500
height: 200
timestamps: off
save indi screens: on

tnx <3
Replied to your PM with same message.

Please add "Tags" for posting to wordpress blog. In my opinion tag is a more important and better function than category in wordpress. Please. Thanks.
Will add in next version.

Got the details and somik sent you a pm waiting for your reply
Replied to PMs.

I have few questions to Somik

1. I want to post at Wordpress blog but it post complete topic on the main page i want to break Page before description so user will click on Read more for Getting the Download links.

2. Is it possible to Pack 2 winrar files together at once ... I mean sometimes i have to pack 2 files together.. so please tell me how can i do that.

3. I want to Remote upload Directly at my desire host ... but sborg always take alot of time in downloading then uploading 1 by 1 .. is there anyway i can upload files directly lets say remote uploading through Sborg (Including renaming FIles)

Thanks Somik

I have few questions to Somik

1. I want to post at Wordpress blog but it post complete topic on the main page i want to break Page before description so user will click on Read more for Getting the Download links.

2. Is it possible to Pack 2 winrar files together at once ... I mean sometimes i have to pack 2 files together.. so please tell me how can i do that.

3. I want to Remote upload Directly at my desire host ... but sborg always take alot of time in downloading then uploading 1 by 1 .. is there anyway i can upload files directly lets say remote uploading through Sborg (Including renaming FIles)

Thanks Somik
1. According to Wordpress XML-RPC it is not possible to use the "more" tag while posting from XML-RPC.

2. If you want to pack 2 rar files together, then enter links to both rar files in the big text box, uncheck "Enable AI Smart-Extract?", check "ReRAR the files?".

3. If you want to remote upload, uncheck "Delete files after Upload?". sBorg will give you download links which you can use to remote upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back