sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. According to Wordpress XML-RPC it is not possible to use the "more" tag while posting from XML-RPC.

2. If you want to pack 2 rar files together, then enter links to both rar files in the big text box, uncheck "Enable AI Smart-Extract?", check "ReRAR the files?".

3. If you want to remote upload, uncheck "Delete files after Upload?". sBorg will give you download links which you can use to remote upload.

First of all Thank you - Great Support.

Wordpress: How do I Code links as in wordpress code option is different.

Repack 2 Winrar Files: I got it your answer will it still extract both archive and pack them togather ?

somik u dont check ur PMs ?
Just did and replied to you :)

Why often upload stop uploaded to filesonic?
php-cgi program automatically terminate.

i access webmin control panel "php-cgi" is end.
Yea, filesonic has problems... Sorry about that. The latest sBorg v4.21 should work fine. As sBorg v4.21 is a free update from sborg v4.2xx you can easily update your sBorg. Still, my advice is not to use filesonic! They are not reliable...

First of all Thank you - Great Support.
Wordpress: How do I Code links as in wordpress code option is different.

Repack 2 Winrar Files: I got it your answer will it still extract both archive and pack them togather ?
You need to download this plugin for wordpress: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbcode/
That plugin will convert sBorg's BB codes to wordpress html codes.

If you "enable extract" and "re-rar" both, then it'll extract both files and pack them together. If you dont select extract then it wont extract.

Ordered plan 3 for Germany server..Waiting for my details.... =)
Your account is already setup. Details provided on the ticket you opened.

New sBorg hosting plans at super cheap rates!

GERMANY SERVER (NEW PLANS):
Plan F, 05 GB space, 0500 GB bandwidth, $06.50 per month
Plan E, 10 GB space, 1000 GB bandwidth, $10.00 per month
Plan D, 20 GB space, 2000 GB bandwidth, $17.50 per month
Plan C, 30 GB space, 3000 GB bandwidth, $25.00 per month
Plan B, 40 GB space, 4000 GB bandwidth, $32.50 per month
Plan A, 50 GB space, 5000 GB bandwidth, $40.00 per month
Plan V, 80 GB space, Unmetered bandwidth, $70 first month (including setup) , $50 per month, private VPS
Order now | Order with Alertpay

Last edited:
1. According to Wordpress XML-RPC it is not possible to use the "more" tag while posting from XML-RPC.
just giving you idea why not create a function to post on WordPress rather then depending on xml-rpc? i was using that xml-rpc in past but later on i created my own function to post on wordpress which does not require xmlrpc.

Ooo, thats a good idea however i am no good with javascript so cant understand how wordpress posting occurs... Sent a PM to you regarding this :)

According to the reports, this happens on filesonic. As far as i know, filesonic times out (a lot!) so sborg crashes. Another reason for this is setting buffer size and progress bar rate too high. I have noticed that setting buffer size more then 1024 on virtualmin/windows/no-control-panel servers and more then 4096 on cPanel servers causes filesonic to crash.

Note that for optimum speed, set buffer size to 2048 and progress bar rate to 1 on virtualmin/windows/no-control-panel servers AND buffer size to 8192 and progress bar rate to 50 on cPanel servers . Setting a bit higher would give higher speed however the progress bar will load slow. Set it too high, and you will run out of ram and sBorg will die.

Also, if you are using transmission, go with atleast 2 GB dedicated ram servers.

sborg did not make Post according to the templates ...

I have to uncheck screenshots if i want to make it according to the post template.

and is there any way to make more 2 or 3 screenshots from a movies instead of only 1

sborg did not make Post according to the templates ...

I have to uncheck screenshots if i want to make it according to the post template.

and is there any way to make more 2 or 3 screenshots from a movies instead of only 1

You can change the number of screenshot from sBorg Setup page. You can take upto 392 screenshots from 1 video ;)

Hi Somik,

sBorg is taking multi screenshots from multiple files but however its posting only one screenshot :S Try to fix it mate :)

Regards,
ProtoWorker.
Its the post template. The post template accepts only 1 screenshot so only the last one is displayed...

Direct HotFile download link not found

With my premium account. Any suggestion?
Go into hotfile.com and enable direct download. Also make sure your temp folder is chmodded to 777 and that your server is not banned from hotfile.

Alright. I was using Filesonic so that was probably the problem.
Yea, filesonic uploading gets stuck for big files...

Can sborg made a post according to templates on already uploaded links...

i mean i just give him FS HF RS MU links and he make me a post by setting up them on its place ?

Yeah filesonic still failing for me all the time. Tried 3 different servers all the same.
It works for smaller files. But for larger files, it fails... Is there a more upto date version of filesonic plugin on rapidleech that i can refer to? I used the one from 19.12.2010

Can sborg made a post according to templates on already uploaded links...

i mean i just give him FS HF RS MU links and he make me a post by setting up them on its place ?
sBorg is not a stand alone post generator so it cant do that.

What it can do is upload your files to FS HF RS MU etc. and generate a post using the links and post them to forums :)

is US server available?
Na, still waiting for the server...

imgftw deleted all my pictures! And Imageshack sucks. Please add more image hosting.
If you are using sBorg 4.21 then there's lulzimg there already. If you need a custom image host, we'll customize sBorg for you for a small fee of $15 (imagehosts without login). For imagehosts with login, the fee varies.

Then enable it manually! Edit index.php and look for

PHP:
          <tr>
            <td>Take video screenshots? </td>
            <td>
                <select name="imghost">
                    <option value="imageshack">ImageShack</option>
                    <option value="imgftw">ImgFTW</option>
                </select>
            </td>
          </tr>

and chage it to: