Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pay now :D come on asiongaso u really believe a host like that that just came back from the dead with all expenses will pay $$$,$$$ more ?? without any paygate with zero earnings :D and even after they pay all that almost no one will work with them coz no paygate :D then why should they pay :D

They have money to pay us, but if they get short of cash after paying, you know what hosts do: shave.

pay now :D come on asiongaso u really believe a host like that that just came back from the dead with all expenses will pay $$$,$$$ more ?? without any paygate with zero earnings :D and even after they pay all that almost no one will work with them coz no paygate :D then why should they pay :D

They have money to pay us, but if they get short of cash after paying, you know what hosts do: shave.

if i am the owner. i will pay, that's the sign that they still mean business and uploaders are considered as "partners", the question right now if they value their partners who generate $$$ for them. it's a WIN-WIN situation if they pay.

you don't get me he should pay so we trust and work right ?? they DON'T HAVE A PAYGATE so if they paid several $$$,$$$ and no one will work so :D shutdown is more like it

Yall do not understand the new owner does not have to pay you jack what you earned before the new owner took control. Now if the new owner starts to pay there own rate then yes they should pay

p8y5.png

1 year ago i make request for payment but he still pending hahahaha i try contact ryushare admin but no reply hahaha see my collected balance :D

sorry for my bad english

hmmm, this is interesting... all my old folders show up in the MY FILES listing now.
still no files, but are they really going to be able to restore all the old files ????

message on main RYU webpage says:
We're is setting up files server and payment gateway now...
Ryushare will working back after 1-2 days.

The "new owners" can't keep their word on a time frame. First, they say 5-5-2014, then with tons of downtime, they say in 1-2 days. It's been nearly a week.

If you can't be reliable, you don't deserve trust in this business.

Ryushare will working back after 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 days. lol

hmmm, this is interesting... all my old folders show up in the MY FILES listing now.
still no files, but are they really going to be able to restore all the old files ????

message on main RYU webpage says:
Ryushare will working back after 1-2 days.

No files restored, I think they have a backup but not for files. Saving folder structure takes not as much space as the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back