Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when I can expect to be paid.
I know liberty reserve took 20 days to process payment.

Special conditions this time:
I have a 27 days old payment request, removed my payment info so it could not be proccessed. (because I didn't want to use liberty reserve anymore)
Entered paypal email for this payment request today.

I kinda need it to be proccessed within 13-14 days or I won't have time to pay for my server hosting, not sure if it will or not. Since the payment request have already been pending for more than 20 days it might be processed within some days not sure though.

if the payment date has passed (over 20 days after the request date) then u need to PM ryukenshine so that he can look at it again the payment system work by date u where missed coz u didn't have any payment info now u need to contact to get paid

Good sales/rebills this month from Ryu. I love Ryu, but their payment system is bad. I never know when I'll get paid and all payment questions are ignored. I have a pending WMZ payment from 5-25 and nothing.

Please act better, Ryu. Uploaders work hard for you to line your pockets with cash, so please do the same in return.

Anyone complaining about sales, your stuff sucks. I post a few links a day and am getting 3 sales and/or rebills daily. If you can't get sales on Ryu, you shouldn't be uploading.

I work for ryushare for over 7 months and earn a lot, you said a lot of crap

2013-06-16 3740 / €0 1 / €5.976 6/ €41.856 0/ €0 0 €47.832

Ryushare nr 1

Anyone know when I can expect to be paid.
I know liberty reserve took 20 days to process payment.

Special conditions this time:
I have a 27 days old payment request, removed my payment info so it could not be proccessed. (because I didn't want to use liberty reserve anymore)
Entered paypal email for this payment request today.

I kinda need it to be proccessed within 13-14 days or I won't have time to pay for my server hosting, not sure if it will or not. Since the payment request have already been pending for more than 20 days it might be processed within some days not sure though.

You'll be ok. You'll get it in time. Ryu, though right now delayed, is reliable. I had a payment for LE, and Ryu e-mailed me asking to change it. I did, and they paid me 3 days later.

Don't stress, especially with your due date this far off.

its a scam site with fake members who lying with the scam earnings

sure mate 2 years now the site is running earning with thousands of uploaders and only u get the truth coz u are so SMART if u know what i mean guys ;)

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

MCT @ what do u mean buddy with that statement . U posted same stuff in RG thread also

actually he posted the exact same words every time in RG and UL thread now it's ryu's turn :)

looks like his dictionary is short of words lolz . better use google translate and post in different language atleast instead of copy posting same spam in 2 topics

And all other uploader get nothing. :))

awesome day to me 4 sales.

6 sales now. haha after refreshing.

good thing for those who want to leave, less uploaders, less competitors. more chances of generating premium sales/rebills. :O)

I have Sales and rebills every day :D

2013-06-10 3541 / €0 1 / €5.976 2/ €11.952 0/ €0 0 €17.928
2013-06-11 3410 / €0 2 / €17.952 1/ €11.976 0/ €0 0 €29.928
2013-06-12 2873 / €0 1 / €5.976 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 €5.976
2013-06-13 2709 / €0 2 / €11.952 1/ €5.976 0/ €0 0 €17.928
2013-06-14 2678 / €0 0 / €0 1/ €5.976 0/ €0 0 €5.976

P.S are almost 10 days I do not work and I still have the sales

To get the sales you need to create more than 20 threads on at least 10 forum

RYUSHARE N1 :)

I've been with RYU for a little over four months and am doing just fine with sales and rebills. If you're looking for a shithost RapidGator comes highly recommended.

i like rebils :D

7ivcRch.png

and the list goes on so let's say all uplaoders are happy only failure is you :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back