Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depositfiles paid me 4x already from the date i requested my payout from ryushare. LOL. i hope Ryu will release the payments within 15-17 days, i think that's enough. or at least ryukeshine will say something to us. :) i still believe in ryu.

Ryushare will not take action because majority are still thanking them despite late payment.

Some called them No 1 host.. despite paying out very very late.

Desperate is the word..

Depositfiles paid me 4x already from the date i requested my payout from ryushare. LOL. i hope Ryu will release the payments within 15-17 days, i think that's enough. or at least ryukeshine will say something to us. :) i still believe in ryu.

Ryushare will not take action because majority are still thanking them despite late payment.

Some called them No 1 host.. despite paying out very very late.

Desperate is the word..

since this is a discussion thread, expect partners to look for a support (which is obviously not present in this thread). my earnings is good, so as they. i hope they will very prompt in releasing the payouts since uploaders are doing this for a "quick money". 15-17 days of waiting time is enough, in that way i/we as affiliates don't expect and complain anymore for late payments. Ryushare pays, yes. but i hope they will give a definite time frame.

btw, ryukenshine is online as of today but he haven't said anything nor answering pm's.

Last edited:
Please Calm down people who complains about Late Payment. All sellers who work with cc. or other companies have to wait at least 21 days.. it means that Ryushare doesnt keep your money in his pocket.. Once he get paid,he pays us then.
to try is free , create a seller acc. on CC. and ask your friend to send you money, See when you ll get that money .. Companies hold your money inside for a certain time.. So stop complaning pls..

Please Calm down people who complains about Late Payment. All sellers who work with cc. or other companies have to wait at least 21 days.. it means that Ryushare doesnt keep your money in his pocket.. Once he get paid,he pays us then.
to try is free , create a seller acc. on CC. and ask your friend to send you money, See when you ll get that money .. Companies hold your money inside for a certain time.. So stop complaning pls..

yes scorpio... its hard to work with such CC payment gateway no one pays so quickly..
they all check every transaction and clear it..

Thanks ryu

19y5y.jpeg

sorry to disagree.
not exactly.

its been 18 days and getting more then 500+ downloads and no sale...

i was hoping i'll stick even though i'll not get sale..
but without money i can't pay my server bills and my own internet bills..
thts the main reason...

its nice to talk with you guys..

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

It seems like he's moving to RG...

Dnt knw about my next filehost.. all are shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back