Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if any one has the right to post no sales i have that same right and i will be always like that until the true that ryu is the best change :) only my own test count and i always test oh and count MiSiON and Osiris in the team :D

2013-06-05 3000 / €0 0 / €0 1/ €11.976 0/ €0 0 €11.976

@Spice i like your new avatar i liked age of mythology so much was my preferred game along with AoE series :)

Last edited:
And you are happy with one sale per day.For me good day is with 30$ and more.
I dont want to work for 5 or 10$.
I know how much I can earn,and know how much i earned on other filehosts.

per day :) there are almost 9 hours left for the day :D and i only calculate per month some times per week when i get 6-8 sales a day and only one sale/rebill the next day it's the same as far as my afg of 100+ sale/month is not affected and it's not about happy it's about the truth i got only one rebill of 75 days o posted they say no sale today they post :D

yeah.... i'm really missing those... series... :(

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

now trying to play... Anno Series but not so much good as AOE...

Ryushare, can you please limit download speed for free users?

It is too high.

777777-3eb7f80.jpg

You guys, do you have your own sites/blogs on which you put your RYU links ?
I guess so, because me i post GOOD contents (0day movie rips) only on forums 10 days ago and got No sale at all !
Do you find this normal ?! 8747 downloads and no single sale ?

My friend, even if you accomplish 10,000 dls per/day, generating sales are different. High amount of download rates will not guarantee sales.

Ryushare, can you please limit download speed for free users?

It is too high.

777777-3eb7f80.jpg

Yes Ryukenshine Please reduce the free and registered user speed . down to 50 or 100 kb/s . it`s ok with browser downloader it gives only 45kb/s. but The `idm` provides almost Premium speed as shown in the pic..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back