Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well said scorpio and downloaders r not illetrate that they dont know of idm . many many people use idm . And i have been saying that abt speed thing but then people were giving justification to me . With that speed do u think people will even think of buying premium . I dont think so .... Lets see if tese things edited then maybe i back with them .

5 days no sale.
Very funny host.

instead of cry every day like little girl why don`t you change the host with honest one ? Everyday same from you bla bla bla.. change the host and that`s all :) there is not only ryushare in internet... yes ryushare cheat like every other host but no one force you to use ryushare.. you take this choice so you can stop it again and try with any other host :)

who told you i use it? even if i use this host i can accept some %(cheat) because there is no host which not cheat :) and every uploader know that...

Last edited:
so u don't use them but u know from your mind they cheat us :) and u accept being cheated instead of testing the system your self and pressure the host to be honest great :)

see my stats geometric figure...

2qJGn2C.png

vailan they dont cheat with stats but they have this nerd refral system which makes a mokery for new affliciates that why u think they cheat . even i used them and purchased an account to test it did counted but i left them after 20 days . Was bit late to know that they have such biased system else would have attempted something else and so finally stopped them ..... They r useless until u r confident that u can bring new refrals . Sorry but they r nowhere near to oron if they were then will have some different results bz i tried free download of oron at that time and was pissed with their speeds and so finally got a premium just for my movies downloading purpose . and ryu is missing that part too .

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

it was showing few hours ago..
now working correctly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back