Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
something wrong with stats now , from 2 day i have empty info about what file got sale and empty referals link , anyone got that too ? but country is ok in Advance Reports

not wrong if the sale is bought through the login page or renew rebill inside his account you will net see a file since there where no files for me it's still ok seeing files with almost every sale and rebill

not wrong if the sale is bought through the login page or renew rebill inside his account you will net see a file since there where no files for me it's still ok seeing files with almost every sale and rebill

yes ok but firstly this is new sale not rebill and yes i got too some without any info but not last 6 in a row

Ryukenshine . I sent you mail about free speed. you didnt answer. Please descrease that speed ... it s very hard to generate new sales...really annoying...

i will say that once and u people can listen or not they can't they won't they can't coz they said to do that means that browser downloaders will get 2/3 kb/s now they the get max 50 your problem with idm but in order to decreases they have to kill the speed for browsers also which will ban them in forums imagine free speed with 2 Kb/s :)

other hosts can do it other hosts are with diff script either forget about it or move on it has been like this forever if it worked before then it should work now and still people have to wait 48 mins between downloads and don't tell me about people who change IP's coz those will never buy no matter what they want it free and will keep searching for free source

the other filehost give you 45 - 100 kb/s and not with `idm` and no resume capabilicity . so get over it. We know what we talk about it here. the other hosts are still alive with 45kb/s speed. changing the speed is not gonna hurt the filehost , on the contrary, it ll help to bring sales more... but not with 400 kbs. also what is the resume capabilicity with the idm ?it s very ridiculous. most of people share files which are not greater than 250 mb ... and if they splite these file They might be banned in forums. and User dont have download all your files, once he finds the file what he wants , That`s it. free speed is great he doesnt want to buy premium... i put 301mb free limit to my files. and my threads are in the trash !!!

other hosts can do it other hosts are with diff script

wht do you mean by that... its running in Xfilesharing script... and i had also worked with that script and know the free user download speed...can be decreased..and resume capability also can be disabled..
it doesn't affect anything.... so we just want to decrease the speed...

Its not a big deal....

Last edited:
i will say that once and u people can listen or not they can't they won't they can't coz they said to do that means that browser downloaders will get 2/3 kb/s now they the get max 50 your problem with idm but in order to decreases they have to kill the speed for browsers also which will ban them in forums imagine free speed with 2 Kb/s :)

other hosts can do it other hosts are with diff script either forget about it or move on it has been like this forever if it worked before then it should work now and still people have to wait 48 mins between downloads and don't tell me about people who change IP's coz those will never buy no matter what they want it free and will keep searching for free source

Stop being so blind because you love RYU. Isn't this another XFS filehost? Other XFS filehosts cap their download speed with ease, so RYU should be able to do that as well.

Agree with above thing... nice hndude..

you can take example of OteUpload....
they are going on good track and their new affiliate is making me crazy to use it..
do you know they provide good support rather then waiting for reply of pm...

:) they said so not me go back to madmadman saying about the speed and if any one read my comment will will find it began with i will say this once and u can listen or not :) and also that the script prevent them it's his comment when some user asked :) u can keep asking tell the end of the world they can't coz they think or their tech guy told them that they will kill the browser download speed witch will ban them in forums those are not my words that is there's and i know they will keep it

for me it has been working and they have that speed since 2 years ago so nothing change if u can generate sales before which i know my friends you can then it was never the speed

do i need to be more clear :D not my words it's there's review madmadman last words on speed :)and also that the script prevent them it's his comment also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back