Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need to tell that.. if any downloader is already an registered user of other then he will get sale not us....
thts the main problem... if u got more refrel your rebills chance will be more...
all people dont want to create a new premium account again and again...

Last edited:
hehe tats why now i feel with this weird system i just wasted my time kept enough patience with them . honestly if i knew that from first day i would have uploaded even a mb to them . And most probably i will delete my work here bz my work gives sales to other the most stupid system i have seen . Ya people using them from b4 will keep on saying that this system is right and we need to bring more refral and some other ridiculous logic but this is the first host as much i have known in last 3 years with such a bad sales system . bz it will never intrest a new affliciate or ya if u r a very famous uploader or if u have big site then only this system gonna work for u . Else will just be waste of time .....

I got maintenance that's why I can't get sales then. other users bought premium on my link but registered to other ref.

did u get site sales without any sale or rebill ??

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

no need to tell.. if any downloader is already an registered user of other then he will get sale not us....
thts the main problem... if u got more refrel your rebills chance will be more...
all people dont want to create a new premium account again and again...

he's asking how he knows my friend :) so how no need to tell

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

hehe tats why now i feel with this weird system i just wasted my time kept enough patience with them . honestly if i knew that from first day i would have uploaded even a mb to them . And most probably i will delete my work here bz my work gives sales to other the most stupid system i have seen . Ya people using them from b4 will keep on saying that this system is right and we need to bring more refral and some other ridiculous logic but this is the first host as much i have known in last 3 years with such a bad sales system . bz it will never intrest a new affliciate or ya if u r a very famous uploader or if u have big site then only this system gonna work for u . Else will just be waste of time .....

this system has been used by Oron the king of adult filehosts and kept attracting knew users for ever :) i have been saying they are the best since day one and i got sales from the first month :) so sure it wasn't the system

hope u best of luck on a new filehost hope i will get a rain of sales out there

dnt worry bro... its just to show how RG sucks...
man in RYU.. i'm now getting good and happy with that... wht about you...
do you only use RYU or any other (secondary also)..

look mate i never used mirrors (only a brief time used many free file hosts together) so it's only one to get the most out of it and to make people who wanna buy buy faster they trust the am not gonna change filehost while in having mirrors some may not be sure which one to choose that will last so ya always guys one filehost no mirrors

ya cypherz @ already 2 days and got 1 sale atleast as i am not very big sales generator but i do generate sales ok . only reason i left rg was bz they were cheating with sales . And here i am facing similar problem though its not cheat but a system flaw . U may support this sytem bz u work with them and it work good for u . and if it was working good for me too even then i will keep same stance man . man of my words :) . lots and lost of downloads were coming and if we remove incomplete downloads from them still they were too good downloads but sadly they r not ppd host lolz . And one more thing is i post in few forums and there the genre i work on already people using ryu from b4 and so there is big chance sale will go to them and not me . And nothing is uniqe mate . if i post something unique on forums u never know when it become non unique lolz . Ya if we have big site chances r good . Thats the only thing they lacked according to me rest abt cheating or counting etc i dont feel any problem with them . thats their only plus according to me .

And ya while u compare it to oron i tell u why u were getting more premium there . the big reason is their download restriction 15GB/3 days and so people having more then 1 premium . And that is not the case with ryushare ... And so the new premim downloaders to ryushare are saturating . Ya if they get the momopoly like oron has once on big forums then u can get lot more sales and even new afflicates can make good sales :)

Last edited:
I know and thats why i m unhappy bz i was working hard posting good stuff new stuff old stuff also tried everything i can ya maybe i m not as smart like some of u guys to choose genre but i have a good traffic thats only plus i have but with some good work done i could not generate a sale that was most dishartening for me . even if u get a sale after 1 week u have some boost to work for a honest no matter how honest the host is . though i never suspect their honesty but the way the refral system work is the only concern for me . And we cant compare it with oron bz they were smart with the download GB limits and so they made ways for people to get more then one premium and ya ofc the free user download speed for oron was crap but was excellent with premium .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back