Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Regardless of anything, They SHOULD NOT JUST DELETE ENTIRE FILES of a premium user
(when they claim to "Forever storage time of your files "). Its not like i store terabytes data & be a burden to their server.

I shall wait a week for their rep's reply & if i don't get any....

Darkw1zard, did you ever get your file deletion notification? I've noticed a few people saying that files are being deleted without any email notifications and wanted to confirm/deny.

i did get that e-ail by the end of the day the deletion happens but if the delete happened coz of HDD crash u will never get that e-mail yet it happened to me only 1 time in over 9 months and only lost 6 files

hey guys would appreciate if any one received payments via LR to post here the date of his request would be good to know the where the payment schedule have reached

Darkw1zard, did you ever get your file deletion notification? I've noticed a few people saying that files are being deleted without any email notifications and wanted to confirm/deny.

Nope, didn't get that notif.

The next day Ryu replied me asking me to send him the link of my files.
I did, and then come the mail listing all my files from 0-9 to A-Z.

What the heck.

And didn't even bother to reply afterwards.

Great support.

ryu not paid paypal

epic-fail-64.jpg

dorukhan, you'll need to give us more details if you want help, but in general it takes 3 weeks to get PP payments. Yes, RYU is slow in processing these, but if you dig through this thread I think you'll see everyone gets paid eventually.

guyz i can upload files over 5 GB via FTP if i'm premium ?

how are sales ?

they shave sales like UL ?

they pay via WMZ?

Sales are working fine `cuz Debrid Leechers and the other leechers can not steal your files anymore . Ryushare Banned Them . No shaving Sales rebills,renewals at all

They pay via Liberty R.- PP - Webmoney

premium user allow space 10 TB or unlimited ?
reply fast please any one uploader here ?

As far as I know , There`s no Storage limit for real Uploaders Who bring sales...

wow

and i can upload files over 5 GB ?

i see many uploaders upload 7 GB files ! only one link ? is it possible ? it's for premium , right ?

Upload up to 2GB sized files

storage will depend greatly on how are u doing with sales once u enter the TB zone :)

also files get deleted after 90 days of now don for rem and 30 for free

only 2 Gb file sized from premium user ????

how ?

:facepalm:

You can upload more than 5gb . `cuz i have a file 7.9 GB size . but it`s not allowed to copy the same file like 3-4-5 times...That`s why ryushare deletes these files and some people complains about this...
they already give you a huge storage . no need to copy the same files 20 times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back