Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! anyone have the same problem with me? remote upload don't work! when try to remote files, i receive this message:
Error: File download failed:500 Can't locate object method "e;new"e; via package "e;LWP::Protocol::https::Socket"e;

I got some files deleted from a folder in my Ryu account.

But i got no email with the list of the files deleted.

How can i know which files were deleted if they dont send me email?

They didn't send me email from last day -66 files were deleted (not first time that happen) I also dont like this situation but what can you do, right :wave:

I got some files deleted from a folder in my Ryu account.

But i got no email with the list of the files deleted.

How can i know which files were deleted if they dont send me email?

what is happening to me no one can download my file without premium but still

2013-05-10 1011 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 €
2013-05-11 806 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 €

bad days

what is happening to me no one can download my file without premium but still

2013-05-10 1011 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 €
2013-05-11 806 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 €

bad days

by giving only premium links....You will lose your users who follow your topics or website ..

it would be better if you just split your files 2-3 parts instead of premium . if you give a chance them to download the first part at least ..You wont lose anything.. if it`s a movie he can check the quality with the first rar. after that he might wanna download another file and maybe who knows he ll buy premium :) This is how it works for me. ;)

by giving only premium links....You will lose your users who follow your topics or website ..

it would be better if you just split your files 2-3 parts instead of premium . if you give a chance them to download the first part at least ..You wont lose anything.. if it`s a movie he can check the quality with the first rar. after that he might wanna download another file and maybe who knows he ll buy premium :) This is how it works for me. ;)

RYU also gives you the option of setting the free user file size limit to up to 1gb. So you can avoid split files if your posts are large but under 1gb. Downloading a 1gb file as a free user takes forever (at 40K) but it is a single link.

The setting for free user download limit are on MY ACCOUNT / LIMIT FILE SIZE FOR FREE USERS. If you set it to "0" the limit is 1gb. However, the most common I've seen is 400mb.

If you don't like RYU, then find another host. But if you check out the other host threads here you'll find even more complaints about all of them. You'll see comments about cheaters, hosts that shave their numbers, never pay, switch payment systems constantly, delete files, cancel accounts, have constant server crashes, etc, etc.

If you give it time and build up a good reputation as a reliable source of quality material you'll get the sales. Most of us around here like RYU - they may not be perfect, but they play fair.

i personally like RYU cause they are best among the others i am not leaving them just showing that in past 3 days no sales may be any count problem or any other well RYU is my Fav host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back