Review: 2embed.org Free Api Auto Embed Movies And Tv Shows

mariuselll

The most comprehensive movie and TV show API

Looking to add movies and series to your website? Our API makes it easy to embed over 80,000 movies and 10,000 TV series. You can be sure that your visitors will always have access to the latest and greatest Movies and Series content.

Our API is easy to use and integrates seamlessly with any website. Simply start embedding movies and TV shows in seconds.

We do not use our own players, but we use APIs from other sites that offer APIs for movies and TV shows. We only gather them all together so that we have a choice.
Just enter IMDb or TMDB and the player will automatically appear with the option to change sources.
The same is also for TV shows. Simply enter IMDb / TMDB, season, and episode and done.
Once Imdb is entered in Movies or Series under the player, an embed code appears that can be retrieved. When changing the Server automatically, the embed code from that server is also changed.
How much easier can it be?
So please review the site and give your opinion, good or bad.

Last edited:
22 comments
The problem is that 2embed serves ads and on top of that the API provider usually has its own ads.

Furthermore, it's too complicated as the user has to get the IMDB/TMDB by themselves.

And the homepage is not very inspiring for users ... not recommended for unexperienced users.

Last edited:
good idea to have many api in one site, but really your frontend need approvement, you need to add more content in your homepage and give some example how to use for your users..
if want use our api Frembed its didicated for french geo ( movies dubbed in french ) so you can add multi language for example in your website
good luck bro work hard

The problem is that 2embed serves ads and on top of that the API provider usually has its own ads.

Furthermore, it's too complicated as the user has to get the IMDB/TMDB by themselves.

And the homepage is not very inspiring for users ... not recommended for unexperienced users.
2embed.org does not use ads. Ads are from api players
It is a good idea . I will add the IMDb/TMDB ID to make it easier for the user. Thank you for the advice

2embed.org does not use ads. Ads are from api players
It is a good idea . I will add the IMDb/TMDB ID to make it easier for the user. Thank you for the advice
Users like to click on covers instead getting the code themselves. Covers are also more inviting to clickthrough ...

Furthermore, 2embed is not a good domain, because they were already seized at least once by authorities.

Last edited:
good idea to have many api in one site, but really your frontend need approvement, you need to add more content in your homepage and give some example how to use for your users..
if want use our api Frembed its didicated for french geo ( movies dubbed in french ) so you can add multi language for example in your website
good luck bro work hard
As I said above, I want the site to be as simple and easy to use as possible. Yes, yes, I should add some information to make the user better understand what he has to do. Thank you.
I also added your API

Post automatically merged:

Users like to click on covers instead getting the code themselves. Covers are also more inviting to clickthrough ...

Furthermore, 2embed is not a good domain, because they were already seized at least once by authorities.
Yes, you are right, but this is not a movie and series website, it is an API for those who want to watch a movie and for those who want to make a movie/series website online

Given attentions on these sections;
Favicon
Site Fonts
Logo background should be transparent
Mobile Responsive View
Yes, I still have work to do on the logo, favicon and mobile version. That's exactly why I asked for opinions. Thank you

Last edited:
As I said above, I want the site to be as simple and easy to use as possible. Yes, yes, I should add some information to make the user better understand what he has to do. Thank you.
I also added your API

Yes, you are right, but this is not a movie and series website, it is an API for those who want to watch a movie and for those who want to make a movie/series website online

Yes, I still have work to do on the logo, favicon and mobile version. That's exactly why I asked for opinions. Thank you
thank you bro if you need any help im here
good luck

So why wouldn't they go to the source eg vidscr.me?
That's right, you're right. But I want to bring several APIs together so that the user has a choice and does not have to go through 1-2-3-4-5 sites. As I said, the ads are from APIs, not from 2embed.org, because their players are used.

Here's an example: Source 2 - 2embed and source 3 - 2embed (these sources do not belong to 2embed.org), for a friend from Spain it does not work because it is blocked. the rest of the Sources go to him. I think that maybe others have the same problem.

thank you bro if you need any help im here
good luck
You To

That's right, you're right. But I want to bring several APIs together so that the user has a choice and does not have to go through 1-2-3-4-5 sites. As I said, the ads are from APIs, not from 2embed.org, because their players are used.

Here's an example: Source 2 - 2embed and source 3 - 2embed (these sources do not belong to 2embed.org), for a friend from Spain it does not work because it is blocked. the rest of the Sources go to him. I think that maybe others have the same problem.

You To
I didn't talk about the ads .... I talked about your domain ... it has a bad name.

2embed.org is hosted by CLOUDFLARENET - Cloudflare, Inc., US in United States
It is well known Cloudflare doesn't have a problem to null route your illegal movie site.

Last edited:
I didn't talk about the ads .... I talked about your domain ... it has a bad name.

It is well known Cloudflare doesn't have a problem to null route your illegal movie site.

i like it 2 embed

It doesn't belong to Cloudflare, it's just passed through cloudflare. And it's not a problem because you can use a proxy to pass the server, etc.

Even if it is passed through Cl;oudflare, they will null route your site if they receive a DMCA complaint.

This is the last post ... you have no clue.
i work on streaming from 2015 in french and we use cloudflare for to many website warez content
and we have any probleme with cloudflare when they recieve a dmca, cloudflare send you an email and forward the complaint to your hosting
so if your hosting offer dmca ignore its okay, but if your hosting does not allow illegal content that banne your account
so no problem with cloudflare bro ( i recieve more than 20 dmca in cloudflare daily ) cloudflare do he is jobs to send the complaint to your hosting not banne your account or null route your website....

i work on streaming from 2015 in french and we use cloudflare for to many website warez content
and we have any probleme with cloudflare when they recieve a dmca, cloudflare send you an email and forward the complaint to your hosting
so if your hosting offer dmca ignore its okay, but if your hosting does not allow illegal content that banne your account
so no problem with cloudflare bro ( i recieve more than 20 dmca in cloudflare daily ) cloudflare do he is jobs to send the complaint to your hosting not banne your account or null route your website....
You are perfectly right . Cloudflare does not ban your domain only if you have a free account and host the movies. But even so with a proxy you can pass the cloudflare limit.

So thank you @drlove for the info, but what you said is not a problem

From Bing

When Cloudflare receives a DMCA complaint, they comply with valid copyright complaints when receiving complaint proof from the copyright holder or authorized agent for the copyright holder. When presented with a valid complaint, Cloudflare provides information about the web hosting provider. Cloudflare’s Privacy Policy restricts their public comments about individual sites on their network. For further details, you can read their abuse policy.
Linking is just as illegal as hosting. Discussion closed (at least from my side).

Last edited:
From Bing

Linking is just as illegal as hosting. Discussion closed (at least from my side).
you are right.

NEW UPDATE on Site. Give your opinion if it's ok or not, or if something else is needed.

NEW UPDATE on Site. Give your opinion if it's ok or not, or if something else is needed.

Last edited:
Back