Other RDP-Hosting.com - 100GB HD, Unmetered BW, 16GB RAM, Hotfile from $25/mo (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mastercho,

Please read the message of Jason that was adressed to you again.
Looks like you're close to a ban. Unless you show proof right now.

We steal accounts. I'm sorry, but I do not even want you as a customer. Please find your business elsewhere. There are too many people on here who are nice and who really need our support. All you do is accusing us and wasting our time. Time that from now on will be spend on other users.

Regards

Hi, I want to install on my server and me Internet Download Manager (IDM) to not have it installed, I sent is still PM and you did not install. Last three digits of my IP are 364

Hey,

bestvideorapper, we do not have such an IP.
Jamesrocky, we already told you that it can't be fixed. We tried it ourself, we even gave admin access to another user. If you do not believe me and want to claim a poor service, PM me and I'll get you admin rights, let's see if you can fix it. Next to that, we got plenty of apps available as an alternative.
Please post some screens of the download speed of this "poor" service.

You even made us wait 1 week over due date for a payment and now our service is poor?

Regards

What do u mean by it can't be fixed, i didn't get any information to my submitted ticket. what is going on. So according to you ONLY giving good speed is great service ? Yes you people waited bcoz of the mess up with host bas

Tell me what are the plenty alternative apps available instead of IDm. Also you first try to reply to the ticket

Hey jamesrocky,

If you are on the server ending on IP 199 then all your issues are resolved, the failing RAM was replaced and the isssues with IDM have been resolved.

Regards

Demo's have been sent out to those who asked for one.

5 more RDP's are available

Get your slot now before we run out of stock!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back