Other RDP-Hosting.com - 100GB HD, Unmetered BW, 16GB RAM, Hotfile from $25/mo (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for my account too... it is almost 24 hours now.

Edit: So far so bad, I am on 46.182.121.199. No IDM, no Sabnzbd. Sent him a PM asked for the software to be installed. No reply and no action taken. Now the internet is not even working, can't load any website... this is bad, real bad.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

You didnt even ask for anything to be installed, we cannot just smell what you want. Also please put some printscreens about what is so bad. You cant connect to the internet? Lame, no internet means no RDP, hmm, perhaps the internet is only half working. If you are here to blackmail, PM me your name and I'll get you refunded so you don't have to mess up this thread anymore.

iNick, are you still having the issue, that server is subject to a thorough clean tomorrow btw.

Regards

I sent you a PM asking for IDM and Sabnzbd to be installed yesterday, didn't get a response til today. I just realized that IDM is installed, but there is no shortcut and I can't seem to find its installation directory. The only thing that I really need now is Sabnzbd, it is a usenet client. This is for the rdp 46.182.121.199.

As for the "no internet" comment, I am talking about the network of the RDP if you don't get it. It was down at the time of my posting yesterday. iNick has the same issue too when it happened to me.

Hey,

iNick is on another server so that cannot be compared, even the network cannot be compared since he has a total different IP. Do not try to be the smart guy, I already manage these servers for 4 months now.
And you wont receive any support over PM, thats not how it works, we have a support system to be used. I do not handle support myself and the people from the client area dont have access to this account.

Regards

Hey guys,

Encoding is only allowed on the semi-dedicated packages.
We still have stock.
And the transfer speed from your PC to the server will depend on your line speed. The server will support the maximum. For transfering files from your PC to the server or from the server to your PC we use FTP.

Regards

i have submitted ticket to refund my money and sent pm too but no reply from either side

do reply ,$25 paid

now i m getting this,
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i14/68b541.jpg[/slide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back