Other [RDP]: Giant Sale, 100 GB HDD + 1Gbps Unmetered BW $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont, you used a bunch of bw, you ruin my topic and now i should refund you? we will let paypal decide, and i am pretty confident that i already know the answer.

All other users, dont worry, if you dont abuse like this one did, you will be refunded

i wont, you used a bunch of bw, you ruin my topic and now i should refund you? we will let paypal decide, and i am pretty confident that i already know the answer.

All other users, dont worry, if you dont abuse like this one did, you will be refunded

i havent ruined your topic till yet but asked a refund from you but you did nt replied me so i
hey dude wht i havent used your bandtwitch so much i am my friend snowdon havent recieved any proper service from the first day when we bought the account nothing has been working fine till date i how can i use a bunch of bandwith as only downloaded 2games and havent uploaded it yet as i rapidshare works for 10 min they it cannot be connected even fileserve and hotfile were very slow .. from the first day i was not satisfied with your service it has not been solved till yet X-(

if you refund my money back i shall stop spamming in your thread

cober dont worry you will receive it in about an hour.

About the refund how can you say i didnt reply? go back a few post, i answered your first 3 pms and the all tickets you opened up. now i suppose you go read your mail, as you will see you lost the paypal claim. now stop spamming before i charge you my phone bill and the time i needed to provide them the bandwidth proof.

im interested but can i have a test account first? just thinking whether my connection can handle rdp, its slow and using tunneling software

@ tdsvende order from their website which is http://hostbass.com/index.html
@ NaHoW i ordered your (hb) Silver Plan with user-name of = adminme , Please active it and i hope your services are good and all of these stupid comments on this servers proofs to be wrong!

Cheeeeeers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few questions for you:)
1. I want to buy "(HB) Silver" it can connect as a VPS? (I use windows 7)
2. I have a premium account hotfile, I can add to IDM to download files directly?
3. I can install other software?
4. OS of this VPS? I can add another user to connect?
5. after I send payment, wait how long to receive the product?

I have a few questions for you:)
1. I want to buy "(HB) Silver" it can connect as a VPS? (I use windows 7)
2. I have a premium account hotfile, I can add to IDM to download files directly?
3. I can install other software?
4. OS of this VPS? I can add another user to connect?
5. after I send payment, wait how long to receive the product?

A 1 = Yes
A 2 = yes
A 3 = na, only on Request
A 4 = OS is Just like windows 7 its good :)
A 5 = no idea, i also have sent payment 5 hours before, i hope when owner will come back he will give me details of my server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back