Other [RDP]: Giant Sale, 100 GB HDD + 1Gbps Unmetered BW $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I check a demo out plz?
How fast are the hard drives?
Also when is the ETA on the onshore RDP? Just saw it under products.

you can email sales@hostbass.com.

hmm bening, weird, the link you gave that appears in google is dnd. what could that mean? oh how about this, a mod investigated it and concluded it was bullshit. oh and btw, this is not a presale, we deliver within 48 hours, perhaps you should stay in presale business?

NaHow I was hired to do a service for you on your servers, and the servers were complete garbage, you had Avast running, some other bogus programs, it took Firefox 5 minutes to open on one of them. I do not recommend this service at all everyone. Totally overloaded. Also it takes you 48 hours to deliver service, I see that as a Pre-Order.

hello, could i have demo account plese, i use rapidleech currently, i'd like to know about RDP, i'd like to know how to download and upload using RDP, and how is if the filehost block the ip server? thnkx

Zain, please explain me this

[slide]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq181/nahow/zain.jpg[/slide]
Taken from your account, with a 'non-working' IDM.

Bad speeds huh?

And where do you get that download button above the youtube video from?

When I got warez-bb select a link and click download with IDM it works.
And what do you want to show with the taskmanager? I see 7 users active. 20% CPU usage and 21% memory usage. That's very good.

And now we obviously saw you starting FireFox in 10 seconds.

KK, lloking at it again. Now what is this about bad speed? In the video I see FireFox starting in less than 10 seconds.

i dont want to show you anything because i am also surprised to see the speed of firefox this time so i am checking that how many members are currently online that the speed is awsome
Please solve my idm problem i want nothing than this

Now my password does not working afterall what is problem i told you many times that change my password but you dont Is any one here like(modz_ Who can help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back