Other [RDP]: Giant Sale, 100 GB HDD + 1Gbps Unmetered BW $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to download from HF premium using both firefox and ie when I enter the HF link it is asking me to become a premium member even though I have logged in as premium member. But working fine if I use a web proxy and test it. But it is very slow to download from web proxies. Has HF banned your IP ?

What is happening. I want HF to work. I can't communicate like this. Give me your MSN.

I am not able to download from HF premium using both firefox and ie when I enter the HF link it is asking me to become a premium member even though I have logged in as premium member. But working fine if I use a web proxy and test it. But it is very slow to download from web proxies. Has HF banned your IP ?

What is happening. I want HF to work. I can't communicate like this. Give me your MSN.
Mate, I think the server IP is banned. Why don't you people use RPNET?

@azimath92: You can get a premium account upon request yes.

I don't get you.I wanna know if I purchase ur addon of different filesharing sites,do I need any addtional premium account to my leech?If needed so why is the addon for?
And r u help me to setup the leech?
Plz answer clearly

Hi guys,

First of all RapidShare is working again. We are not blocked, RapidShare does not block IP's as you hav to pay per GB, they don't care.

@azimath92: No, you can purphase premium accounts at a low price. But the unblocking is something else. Even if you already have HotFile premium you will still need your account to be unblocked.

Thanks

got that.What is ur server uptime condition?And what is the price of Hf fs premium condition?Can I get a premium account like HF or FS for free as long as I hosted to ur server?
And if I want to purchase ur service by paypal is credit card is needed?My paypal is verified by bank account.

Hi,

You do not need a credit card.
But keep in mind you will only be able to use these premium accounts on the server.

@jamesrocky: Sorry, will sign on to your account now and look at it.

Uhm, I think your RDP username is jamesrocky is that possible? If it is, then it's now working :-)

I see there's a James on the server, but I can't see it in WHMCS. I'm I correct?

EDIT: There's something seriously wrong. I got 2 people, one who's contacting the support, so that's you. Now, there's no active service on your account. But I see another account which is using username Jamesrocky and is asking to switch to a VPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back