Other [RDP]: Giant Sale, 100 GB HDD + 1Gbps Unmetered BW $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite new to RDPs so sorry if my question is a bit noobish: If I rent your RDP with windows server 2008 can I give access to another user but without administrator privileges (like in win xp)?

Also, do you have a support team by messenger?

You said 'Premium download from all hosts' but in which hosts do you have premium accounts? ie: do you have in rapidshare,megaupload,fileserve.com,netload,
depositfiles,freakshare and filesonic.com? Is there a rapidshare premium account for each user or is it shared?

Another thing, if I download an iso of a game for instance, can I install it? Because I read that people were asking you to install the programs.

Thanks for the info!

Hi,

You can not create other accounts on the server. If you need premium accounts just ask us we will fill them in your browser or download manager. The accounts are shared, but you will not be affected by that. The people in here are asking for some programs to be installed, if you wish to have a program installed, we will do that but we will not install games on a server.

if you wish to have a program installed, we will do that but we will not install games on a server.

:/ Ok. Anyway, I am not thinking of playing games in the server :D Just to test them. But can we mount iso files with daemon tools and do you have a program to take screen captures from movies?

-And how many rapidshare accounts per month do you offer? Because they have like 300 GB per month and if they are shared they can be used only by a few...

-Also (and sorry if this is noobish) but if the operating system is shared, are the programs also? for instance if I use bittorrent, the downloads folder of bittorrent would be shared?

-Concerning IPs, I have dynamic IP so I may be accessing with different ips each 12 hours, is it a problem?

-So isn't there a way to give access to the RDP to a friend in another computer without giving him/her my password? (we won't be using it at the same time)

What's your messenger? I want to add you. Thanks!

Hi,

Games won't work anyway as there is no GPU in the server. Yes, we have programs for making printscreens from movies.

We only need one rapidshare account. The traffic is tunneled. Therefor RapidShare is only able to see 1 IP and they can not see it. RapidShare bandwidth is no longer limited that way, we need to buy bandwidth seperately.

The OS is shared, but most programs like mozilla firefox have to be installed once and can be used for all users. Firefox will automatically make a custom config for every user.

The dynamic IP won't be a problem.

And you will have to give your friend the password if you want him to access it.

Our messenger is currently unavailable.

Thanks

Hey mate, I'm looking for a good server to increase my TL ratio. I've got a good ratio at ITP but I need a better one at TL.

So could you tell me what kind of download speed will I expect form IPT and TL?
Also, kindly tell me the upload speeds yo FileServe and Hotfile.
I've already checked out the screens of RapidShare upload speed, so I would really appreciate it if you could put up some screens of the upload speed to FS and HF. Thanks. :)

I am new to webmasterzone.I wanna know if I bought ur plan with FS/HF addon ,is there any need for FS/HF premium account for Those to set up a rapidleech?And r u help me to setup a leech.THANKS

Is it safe to order now? Since you won't be online this week, will you be able to setup my account if I order now?

One more question, are we allowed to use our own premium accounts on this server? I have my own accounts and don't need to buy any.

Btw do you accept moneybookers or only paypal?

When are you going to be back?

1) Will you be able to install the softwares I need if I order now?
2) Can I download using my HF premium account on this server?

Hi,

Yes, I can install all your software.

And yes, upon request we will install a plugin into firefox for free so you can directly download as a premium user.

Thanks

REALLY BAD EXPEREINCE WITH THE RDP
Hello sir , nothing is working properly i m not able to upload on any hosts rapidshare always stops after few minutes of using , megaupload manager is also not working, hotfile is very slow and i am not able to upload anything and rapidleech is also not working . nothing is in my favour .
here are some screens
http://img600.imageshack.us/i/pic1q.png/
http://img191.imageshack.us/i/pic2h.png/
http://img5.imageshack.us/i/pic3qn.png/

Now i need the full refund on the money so please refund me as soon as possible or i have call paypal for it

AND NOW HE REPLIES THAT COMPLAIN PAYPAL WE ARE THE BUSSINESS verified by paypal

Hi,

NaHoW supports says this
Our policy says that we fix all issues and credit you if we caused them.
If you want our support then you should not threaten us, if you think you should paypal, go ahead. We are business verified with paypal.

hey listen, ur service is full shit, i dont want to use ur service any more.
and nothing is solved, and as a customer i also have full rights to call REFUND,
So better please refund me because i got sick of ur service.
i am telling u again to refund me as it was said 7 days money back gaurantee if not satisfied, and i am not satisfy with ur service.

nothing has been working from the date i bought the rdp

yes me and my friend snowdon paid 20$ .uploads are at 1mb a seconds and hotfile sucks , megaupload managers doesnot even work it always says this application is used by an other user hotfile not working uploading speed sucks even rapidleech is not opening from tomorrow nothing is working properly and rapidshare works for 10minutes then its down again from atleast an hour nothing seems to work properly .

i need the refund back now

Again i couldn't resist replying here, seriously guys please at least research before complaining.

1. Megaupload Manager only works for 1 person at a time on a RDP, so if someone else is using it on your rdp you wont be able to use it, THIS IS NOT THE FAULT of the RDP or the server. This is how Megaupload made it, complain about this to megaupload suppport.

2. Uploading to hotfile using the browser is stupid and i dont know why you are even trying that, upload using FTP as that will give you faster speeds and upload 5 files at a time, so that the connection is maximized.

3. The server is not hosted in the US so dont expect good uploading speeds to hotfile, fileserve, megashares etc as all of those are US based hosts. Uploading to rapidshare, filefactory and netload.in will be fast and these are EU based hosts, again not the fault of the server, you should have done your research.

You will only get around 500-700 kb speed to fileserve and hotfile per file using FTP. and around 5-10mb to rapidshare

4. I really have no idea about the rapidleech, but maybe some problem occured with the settings, try contacting live support for that

5. The CPU usage depends on the actual usage by the users, so if someone is abusing the sever you will be affected, so ask admin to check who is abusing and kick him from the server. Remember this is a shared RDP so resources depend on the users, get a VPS if you want to have full control over the resources

I am not working for this RDP and neither am i a customer of the seller, i am just trying to help you guys

How long does it take me to receive my information, I really need it now but it take a long time, installing is too slow !!!

Friend, the setup is 24 hours. I noticed the server indeed went a bit slower. My friend will look at that this evening.

Guys, that guy asking for a refund used over 1 tb bandwidth, he made me buy over 60 dollars of premiums including mydownloader and rpnet while he only paid 20. I will post proof of the bandwidth. So first he uses that much bw that other users get a slower performance and now I need to refund you?

I am still waiting for my refund,

basically, I was using your own 24 hour refund policy, and now I'm getting impatience.

Quoting your plans here:

Please follow your own policy and do a good business mate.
Within 24 hours upon your activated service, I already submitted a refund ticket, and arose paypal dispute for refund.

and here I am, still waiting, starting to get impatience now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back