Other RDP Accounts ,, OVH France ,, Encoding Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ArDown mate !!!
got an encoding server from you 3 days back with login id lifetalk,
mate i have been mailing you and stuff but they are failing ,
i cant do anything in it and have been waiting from 3 days to contact you , tried to open a ticket as well but no one replied..
could you please fix certain issues that i am about to PM you.
And there are few more things , please gimme your email id so that i can email you and send my requests about the server applications and all..
please contact me mate , YOU HAVE A GREAT REPUTATION and i am sure i am right in choosing ur services.
regards

josh !!!

Hey ArDown mate !!!
got an encoding server from you 3 days back with login id lifetalk,
mate i have been mailing you and stuff but they are failing ,
i cant do anything in it and have been waiting from 3 days to contact you , tried to open a ticket as well but no one replied..
could you please fix certain issues that i am about to PM you.
And there are few more things , please gimme your email id so that i can email you and send my requests about the server applications and all..
please contact me mate , YOU HAVE A GREAT REPUTATION and i am sure i am right in choosing ur services.
regards

josh !!!

he is busy working on his exams
maybe you should talk to him on MSN

Ar mate !!! i ahve been waiting for 2 days :( could you please fix up the avisynth !! it has somehow reverted to that messed up old 2004 version.. please uninstall and reinstall the new versionb , i have pmed you the links as well as opened a ticket as well. i want to continue with your services but this is kinna dampener .. regards

Ar mate !!! i ahve been waiting for 2 days :( could you please fix up the avisynth !! it has somehow reverted to that messed up old 2004 version.. please uninstall and reinstall the new versionb , i have pmed you the links as well as opened a ticket as well. i want to continue with your services but this is kinna dampener .. regards

I also waiting from him to answer me.For 1 day I can't access my RDP!it must be reboot I think

well i am able to access the RDP but somehow the applications that i asked him to install about a fortnight back , one of them has reverted to its original installation :( which is making it impossible to make avisynth script ..
its been 3 days and i am totally messed !!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back