Other RDP Accounts ,, OVH France ,, Encoding Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then there must be someone who is looking after the servers , coz my access was limited yesterday to it ( it says your account has been disabled please contact administarator ) so there s gotta be someone who may have disabled my access !! just need to get it back, i am ready to payup right now.... Although i havent had a great customer care but i can understand STUFF happens , so dont wanna jump onto conclusions , wanna give ArD more time ... as he has a good reputatation. i wish him luck and helath , and expecting him to reply me soon.

Is ArDown still selling? I see many people complaining off late and not many getting solutions. Is it a safe bet to buy from him now since he has problems and all and can't devote time to managing his servers?

I must say his plans are awesome. If would rather wait than buy from someone else I don't trust.

Saw he is using netdirekt DC. RDA i was using from same DC too. But unfortunately their nodes are down too often and poor response. That might be the trouble OP facing.

well i gotta say one thing here !!! see its been a month and believe me i had my share of messups with ArDown's server , but the thing is 1.. he is a great guy !!! 2.. his servers are never down ( i mean not for a minutes - at least the one i used nwas neva down ) 3.. His prices and quality of servers are wextremly competetive. 4.. the only issue is that he has been busy offlate , as in very very busy, to provide SUPPORT .... but still i ll recommned his servers to all. so judge for urself

I could use his service for just 5-6 days and then after down issue I couldn't access RDP even one time until now.When I spoke him in msn and pm he said I will fix it but no response and no fix just waiting now.

ALL probs solved

back in business

Available

OVH Servers only
Encoding allowed

US
Germany
Netherlands

Servers are on the way

wait for me soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.