Other RDP Accounts ,, OVH France ,, Encoding Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ardown is, according to his own admission, busy with exams. He said that he would buy more offshore servers, but I don't think that has finalized.

well thats great !! but what about the folks who are using his servers atm ???? due to a extremly small issue i have lost another 3 days :) still keeping my fingers crossed ...

ArD mate !!! it takes 2 min to just reinstall avisynth :( the server is totally useless for me , currently !! aint done crap in past 4 days :( .. come on man !!!!!

i am interested in plan 1
i want a 24-48hrs test account ,

is it possible to install other scrips , or we will just get a remote desktop account

ok it's not a technical problem, but some people using the server for command on the ovh.com site

it's completely stupid because ovh verify all ip for payment and not accept their own ip, and now the server is suspended and can't be reopen, i can't help more now, you can view for the rest with Ardown

sorry for my bad english

Plan 3 :

(13 Available)
Disk Space : 70 GB
Processor : Intel Xeon E5530 ( 16 CPUS )
Ram : 24 GB
Bandwith/User : UNLIMITED
Port Speed ( OVH <-> OVH ) : 10 GB/S
Internet Speed : 1 Gbit
Datacenter Based In : France ( OVH )
Server's Limits : 25 Users
Price : 35$

is this plan available......???

if yes i want it...

ArD .. i have been repeatedly pming you and posting here in this thread as well as tryingb to reach you via msn !!! not to mention have opened tickets at the hqseedbox.com area as well..
i need to pay for the next month and i just cant reach you ...
and today my access has been limited to my server...
i am hoping you will respond fast atleast this time...
contact me @ joshmlovesall@gmail.com asap..
please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back