RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they say 88.150.185 is down because of heavy ddos on server and they are giving me free upgrade to nl for the issue. YAY! :fly:

people on server also ask for nl maybe you also get lucky :P

OMG free upgraded to netherlands server? That awesome news. I open ticket now. love rdahevaen u most great :) :D :P i hope i get updgrades :)

Last edited:
This is what they says me
"HiApologies for the delay. I know its frustrating but we are are awaiting server delivery from our data centre which got delayed and is due today. We are trying our level best to co-ordinate with them and get it done as fast as possible.I would request you to kindly co-operate with us.Be rest assured we will provide you compensation for this time duration.
Thanks
RDAHeaven Staff "

I trust them and i sure they do as good as they can. thanks rdaheven

bro when ur new nl server launched? i waititng for the free upgrade.

The server is ready and new account details are sent to everyone. If you haven't received yours than kindly open a support ticket and we will resolve it as fast as possible.

We are all waiting but i think that is not up to them. Server is not yet ready, and it seems that Dutch people had some crazy weekend.

Thanks for you support.

Limited time offer.
Only 5 Slots!!

10% LIFETIME Discount on all NL Products - "GJW345ZXLC"

Regards

And enough. One week ago i got my login details, (UK server) but since this day its freezing , blackscreening ...
Do you have technical issues or whaTs the problem? I wrote a ticket but no help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back