RDABOx.com-150Gb-1Tb HD,2xE5-2670/E3-1230,32/64GB Ram,1Gbps RDP from $9/Month(EU/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im using encoding mania 300
at the beginning limit 8 user per server
but right now you move us to new server that u claim it will be faster (really?)
and right now this server has 12 user include admin, this is kinda pain

im using encoding mania 300
at the beginning limit 8 user per server
but right now you move us to new server that u claim it will be faster (really?)
and right now this server has 12 user include admin, this is kinda pain

Yes we Do , Have you checked the New server, It's
Dual E5- 2670 (32 Thread) Last one was with (24 Threads)
64Gb ram, Last one was with (48 GB)
So from my point of view It's fair enough.
Also we Havn't charged you 30$ , you can continue on this server as long as you want, with 25$ without paying 30$.

We know some Probs Are coming , and it's only due to Heavy Torrenting on our server, We are thinking to implement some Rules For torrents.

Is there an option to pay via Indian Debit Cards?

Sorry we are not processing Cards, But you can Do bank transfer, Or deposit in our Bank accounts, Kindly Create a ticket regarding it.
Regards

im just little mutter, your server still great except some peak time when many user burst traffic at the same time, i think 1G port doesnt enough at that time.
and i think old server is faster when i run application, it start faster, i dont know why.

i order new rda eu-150 yesterday u give me infos about 1 day later . today i want you to install newsleecher and i give u the program. but i am still waiting . why are u so slow ?

i want you to give me 1 more day .

Your order was delayed because , there was a Duplicate order which was marked as Fraud, so we had to verify the order.

And your Order was Processed and Requested software is Installed.

Slow and steady wins the race.:P

Though our service is not slow:P

Regards

Sorry for Delay. All Clients of Rose servers are shifted to A Brand new Server with 32Gb RAM. with no extra Charge :)

New RDP Plans:-
Remote Desktop EU-250
E3-1230
32Gb DDR3
250Gb HDD
1Gbps.

Use Promo Code- EU250 to get 5$ OFF.

Regards

why u dont interest support ? tickets ? we cant use server when its locked . if u dont time have support allow us to use manually restart our server . i am w8 2 hours

hahaha man seriously made me lol you expect them to be on you beck and call 24/7 :P they have to sleep too lol w8ing for 2 hrs too hilarious...

are u jokking ? the time is not for sleep ... i am still cant connect and w8 . lol

Edit : Still waiting. i think they interest only sold rdp to people other problems doesnt interest them.

Last edited:
First off all this is not a support thread, so i future No support request.

What i can see that server was already restarted and Up for last 10 Hours.

And as per sleep time , we have different Time zone (But that doesn't matter).
We know the value of services, if you are paying for it , you will definitely get the service.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back