RDABOx.com-150Gb-1Tb HD,2xE5-2670/E3-1230,32/64GB Ram,1Gbps RDP from $9/Month(EU/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Encoding Mania
[FONT=&quot]CPU working great but the network is sucks
now limited to 100Mbps, network usage 99% all the time coz i guess some user/s abusing the network T_T

[/FONT]

^yea sucks and i told them they should have told the users about the 100TB limit ah well nothing can be done eh xD he says it will come back on 1st and for the price we are paying the server is more then epic

PS : animechiby eh dude you should improve your encoding settings i saw some of your encodes, some were jagged like hell just a friendly advice since i work in the same niche as you :)

Encoding Mania
[FONT=&quot]CPU working great but the network is sucks
now limited to 100Mbps, network usage 99% all the time coz i guess some user/s abusing the network T_T

[/FONT]

100Mbps port is suck for me to download from other server [:|] just open ticket for this.

^i already asked they said that users abused the network and made it pass the 100TB network limit for 1gbps connectivity seriously i don't think i even used 3 TB lol whoever it was is a .....

i asked the demo, and after using the demo..
i found to be one of the best RDP Providers ... :) they are professionals ... although they are having problems but they will soon sort it out ... :) ..

will buy encoding rdp soon ...

Our all problems solved, New servers deployed and New RDP details sent to all clients, also 7 days added to their billing period. Most important i would like to thank all our clients , for being calm and co-operate.

Our new server Config:-
Hexa Core 2.20Ghz HT (E5-2430)
=)96GB DDR3 ECC Memory=)
4 x 2TB SAS 7,200 RPM (for optimum performance )
H710p Raid Controller with BBU - Raid 0
1Gbps Full duplex

I hope we havn't disappointed you this time also.[hmmm]

We also Installed new 24 X 7 server monitoring system, to avoid any downtime.:sun:

Also the clients who asked for Refund Their refund have been approved and most of refunds have been processed, and rest will be processed in following 24-48 Hrs, Sorry about it.

We are planing for windows VPS with following config:-
(Shared) Hexa Core 2.20Ghz HT (E5-2430)
RAM- 8Gb Per Vps
HDD- 500Gb SAS
Uplink= 1Gbps Full duplex (Shared)
Undeterred bandwidth
Full Admin Access
Price 50$ /Month

Pm me , or open a Pre-sales ticket if you are interested.

Also soon we will update our New pricing.in our main thread and Rdp's will be back in stock.

We haven't replied much in this thread because , of Wjunction rules, we respect the forum , and try our best to follow the rules.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back