Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont Panic Guys!! Actually It ws almost 5 month ago. I hv smelled it.. when I gonna purchase a hosting 4m a server..payout method off course paypal..though I hv a verified a/c (verified process: Link bank through 2 small amnt) 1 year old account. but strangely when I click the payout button. than paypal want me to put my credit card details.:|
bt in reality I dnt hv any credit card. Than I just put my bother credit card details there.. nd I m succeed:)

so for purchasing or paying ur server bill through paypal.. u can use tht formula...

hey , do we need to verify alertpay account to receive money from FS or others ??

total shit rbi has done , i had a nice verified 2 years old paypal account ..

I visited SBI branch...and inquired about Credit card against FD..i was told..it would take 45 days to get it...so i moved to ICICI bank where me and my father have a joint account...i was told that CC cant be obtained in case of a Joint account..So i opened a new account there..and the FD for me will be of 30k to get the Credit card...and on monday possibly i will get the Credit card

^ u can use ur debit card i dont know abt netsafe card, does it have master card or visa logo onto it ?

you can blame RBI , but it will not change anything ..

Guys you can change to alertpay , but RBI can force alertpay to follow same rules ..

I can see the future,

"Alertpay is taken the place of paypal" But Alertpay is not as fast as Paypal. There is enough delay in responding a reply and Also 15-20 days needed to transfer $ to your bank acc.

But still "having something is better than nothing"

they don't know that indians are low income people with internet access are the ones who makes the internet free.

i will see another payment processor rising soon, as indians will demand money using other payment systems and others will create and account for this purpose.

HELP

Any balance in and all future payments into your PayPal account may not be used to buy goods or services and must be transferred to your bank account in India within 7 days from the receipt of confirmation from the buyer in respect of the goods or services

what if i dont with draw my funds to bank acc within 7 days ??:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back