Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not good for us and we will need a solution for paying for server bills.

And stop blaming Indian Gov. , they are not fools who run the gov. . They might have thought something good about India like maybe to cease warez forums income etc so that newbies in India don't do warez.

Oh man! what can be worst than this..:'(
If payments into your PayPal account may not be used to buy "goods or services".:'(
What would we buy ??? RBI really screwed us this time X-(,dunno what the prob it has always with paypal..
IF someone has any alternative ideas please do tell us..

They have found that theres as flux of money in and out of the country via paypal. by forcing every user to withdraw money into the bank acc, they are trying to log every transaction and make every one to pay taxes .

so what exactly this means?

I cannot buy/pay for anything via paypal. I cannot save my funds in my paypal acc?

What about HF/FS/FSO payments? Do they want us to transfer every 15$ or 20$ to bank account too?

This is really fucked up.

Yes tehlolkid any payments tht arrive to ur pp have to be withdrawn within 7 days
u cant pay for server hosting or buy any products online

well thts wht it says maybe something changes till the 1st march

Very unfortunate indeed.. lets piss them by making large number of small withdrawals xD . An alternative would be coming up soon.. it just needs to be "favouritized" by everyone... :)

Ahh god damn government. I hope Indian government comes with an agreement with PP in the matter of taxes, like the government cuts a 2 or 3% of the transaction and allow buying services like paying for server bills etc.

Hmm I think now I have to shift to AP. :(

Actually i have a verified paypal a/c. nd i have verified it through my hdfc credit card. so i guess i dont hv 2 face ne issue to pay my server bill or to purchase ne product through tht paypal a/c...wht say guys???

They have found that theres as flux of money in and out of the country via paypal. by forcing every user to withdraw money into the bank acc, they are trying to log every transaction and make every one to pay taxes .
Exactly.

Well, Indians do have lots of money, but its all deposited in foreign banks, just to get hold-off from paying taxes.

Currently the Swiss Bank has about 75 lakhs of crore rupees. (Rs. 75,00,00,00,000,000 = $1,631,853,785,901 just count the fucking zeros =))
If all this money is withdrawn and given to the government of India, then we can have 10 non-taxable years, there would be no bill for electricity for 5 years throughout India and much more.

The corrupt Indians have many money and they have hidden it by depositing in foreign banks. RBI has ordered to get full information from Swiss Bank about their Indian Customers.

Then, they'll gonna raid those people and put taxes on it and kaboom ! there'd be more money for development.

I'm really happy that RBI took such a step.

This is why you guys are slowly getting banned. Always trying to get around every rule they set from the start
The BEST solution for this problem(correct me If I am wrong):

1) Create one more PP account where there is no such crap rules (UK is best i guess)
2) Maintain all the balances in that account
3) Pay server bills etc from the same
4) Transfer to original account when you need to withdraw money to your bank account here in India.

You will say USD500 limit is the problem... Read the notification from paypal again - It CLEARLY states USD500 PER transaction. xD

Send money in instalments and withdraw...

Simple.... :)

is that mean that we can't pay for hosting
can't buy Domain
can't renew domain
cannot withdraw.
cannot do any deal to anyone?

n paypal will loose the big money also.
So many of India using paypal n if they stop using paypal, it will loose the commission.
ha ha ha.
RBI @#$^ paypal also.

btw we can get a alertpay prepaid card and add it to pp.... ;)

or we can withdraw funds to our bank account....upload funds to entropay.com vcc using our debit cards which is linked to our paypal account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back