Status
Not open for further replies.
The BEST solution for this problem(correct me If I am wrong):

1) Create one more PP account where there is no such crap rules (UK is best i guess)
2) Maintain all the balances in that account
3) Pay server bills etc from the same
4) Transfer to original account when you need to withdraw money to your bank account here in India.

You will say USD500 limit is the problem... Read the notification from paypal again - It CLEARLY states USD500 PER transaction. xD

Send money in instalments and withdraw...

Simple.... :)

then ccavenue is Gud one
Yes, can't pay for service or goods, but can happily receive up to $500 from a single person each day
this is gud think we can recive money from filehosts but Cant Pay server bil But dnt worry we will Bring some new idea and then RBI wil lik $$$$$

1) Create one more PP account where there is no such crap rules (UK is best i guess)
4) Transfer to original account when you need to withdraw money to your bank account here in India.

You will say USD500 limit is the problem... Read the notification from paypal again - It CLEARLY states USD500 PER transaction. xD

Yeah im also Thinking abt that

For UK paypal you need a UK address and a UK bank account.
More ever you run into a Risk of getting your account locked or limited.

We always have a Solution for withdrawing money, but what about sending money ? No Solution yeah ?

@SagarRox,mate u can easily create an UK pp bt where does the money go?
You need to verify your paypal using a VCC and ur not sure abt anything inthere..

I have heard its not so complicated to create a UK PP account... Any UK users please give your comments...

It is Not difficult, its easy. But what about the Risk ?
When Legit Paypals are limited, why wouldnt they limit your account.
You run into the Risk of getting your account locked.
Even we had a UK Paypal accout ( Legit) but still it got locked for stupid reasons.

So whats the bottomline

After 1 March 2011 ur paypal balance must always be 0 ( zero ) and u cant receive payments over 500 USD ?

masterbator i have reported the thread for the mods to change the name of the title

Psycho the thing is tht after 1st march u cant use ur pp to buy anything online

aka not order anything off ebay or pay for ur hosting bills etc

u can't receive money more than 500$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back