Rapidvideo.ws Slowest Upload Speed I have Seen In A While

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

Rapidvideo.ws has the slowest upload speed I have seen in a long time I get 145k to 175k that is just to slow my max upload speed is 1.3mbs this file host should be doing a min 850k upload. 175k max and 5gb max upload speed with the dirt slow upload max file size should be 750mb

Next file host with the slowest upload speed is 1Fichier 215k to 225k

7 comments
Rapidvideo.ws has the slowest upload speed I have seen in a long time I get 145k to 175k that is just to slow my max upload speed is 1.3mbs this file host should be doing a min 850k upload. 175k max and 5gb max upload speed with the dirt slow upload max file size should be 750mb

Next file host with the slowest upload speed is 1Fichier 215k to 225k

check your connection mate. 1fichier upload speed is 30-100mb/sec depending on a country you uploading from.

Rapidvideo.ws Does Not Pay (2016)

Rapidvideo.ws Does Not Pay. At first last year Rapid video was paying but after getting good ranks ant traffic they stopped paying.. they have not paid me loads of cash they owe..

From my view... rapidvideo.ws and flashx.tv are the same site. So rapidvideo.ws does belong to flashx.tv

Hint: same footer, same structure, same FAQ pages etc.

Last edited:
You can easily copy everything like FAQ's etc. I don't think that they belong together. And the copyright at the end of the site is just until 2014... the one on the flashx site is acutal until 2016.

It will not paying because maybe it have host issues ... but the problem it was the owner heis idiot one day he was forgot to pay the domain name for 1 day he is siting in one chear and he take our money ... i think we have to do somthing, i wait from him 500$ 3-4 mnths now and i am think to delete all video that you should do all..

Did you try from an RDP ?
It is based on many factors such as distance between your home location and the location of the server the site is using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back