RapidVideo - 1080p HD | Multiquality | Fast encodings | Fast Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledujsk

I respect DMCA takedown notices I don't mind the file being deleted when it is reported, I just want the file not removed by inactivity if I have purchased a hotlink package....

Stokz

But people don't trust you anymore,because you change your mind too fast...
my advice is... dont work with this guy. he is always changing the rules as he wants and we, as hard workers, just have to accept them because we cant do nothing about it. this guy just thinks about him and his money, not about his users who give him money!

sledujsk

well yaeh but you can't afford a cdn and can't handle the traffic rapidvideo would handle
of course CDN wouldn't, I would just use it for myself, if there was a huge interest I would have financed the cdn and created a rapidvideo two

momomesh

hi rapidvideo, how do I contact you again?
and how do I get a "premium" status on my account so my inactive videos won't get deleted?

there doesn't seem to be an "upgrade" option for that?
an old account user of yours.

Thanks

RapidVideo

hi rapidvideo, how do I contact you again?
and how do I get a "premium" status on my account so my inactive videos won't get deleted?

there doesn't seem to be an "upgrade" option for that?
an old account user of yours.

Thanks
We can't sell so many premium accounts, it is not for general use. Each user is given an Premium manually, if he is a good user. We can't store everything because we are not Google.

momomesh

We can't sell so many premium accounts, it is not for general use. Each user is given an Premium manually, if he is a good user. We can't store everything because we are not Google.
hi rapidvideo,

i'm one of you oldest users maybe, supported you with hotlink when it first came out,
kindly make me a premium user: ID: 51471

Thanks

Mr.Dead.Links

Dear Team,

I'm Here to Help Webmasters keeps videos working on there sites From ( DMCA "DeadLinks")

and i use rapidvideo on my list

my request please is to give me premium account so that i can keeps webmasters videos working on my account ,

Acceuil Details : ID: 548707

for more details about my services : www . mrdeadlinks.com

this services profitable for all ,

best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom