RapidVideo - 1080p HD | Multiquality | Fast encodings | Fast Speed

Igutin

If you look under the definition of what a online content sharing service provider is, it is stated that the service organizes and promotes its content, this is not the case for rapidvideo. So I don't think rapid would be affected by Articel 13

webcamsxx

Can someone please confirm this for me.

Are 'RapidVideo.com' and 'RapidVideo.is' run by the same people or are they two completely different hosts from different entity?

RapidVideo

Can someone please confirm this for me.

Are 'RapidVideo.com' and 'RapidVideo.is' run by the same people or are they two completely different hosts from different entity?
Its same, but alternative domain and an outdated script on .is

webcamsxx

Its same, but alternative domain and an outdated script on .is
Hey,

Thanks for confirming that. I am unable to sign up on RapidVideo.com, keeps giving me 'wrong Captcha' error even though it is the correct one. Is there a way I can sign up on RapidVideo.com and get the captcha issue resolved?

webcamsxx

Do you use an Proxy or Tor? The captcha sets a session cookie, that it requires to pass.
Yes, I am trying to register using my server IP. RapidVideo is kinda blocked in my country and the only way for me to get around is using a tunnel. Is there something that can be done so my account can be registered?

webcamsxx

Well, the Captcha is removed. However, I am getting this error now https://prnt.sc/n3ufoo

But If I try to login using the same email or try to reset password, it says incorrect data. Can I send you the email address in message and maybe you can take a look at the DB for me?

Update:

I was finally able to login to my account. Thank you being so patient with me. Even though I have been using '.is'. domain for a while. I have to say this. Your player is the smoothest of all out there and I have already tested 6 of them but RapidVideo is the best.

Thank you for such an amazing experience!

Last edited:

webcamsxx

Thank you for the feedback, but i would like to have a optinion about this: What do you think about a premium for the viewers and you have % Revshare PPS like the other normal PPS filehosts?

https://twitter.com/RapidVideoCom/status/1110658160304492544
You just spoke my mind. I have many users who don't like ads and are ready to pay a decent subscription amount just so they get an ad-free experience. However, I am unable to provide such service. I tried reaching out to some hosting providers but none of them are offering such services. If you can implement an option wherein a viewer is allowed to pay a minimal amount and get ad-free streaming, it would be win-win for both us and the viewers.

I am completely supporting this! :)

RapidVideo

Of course, we usually only accept Bitcoin as payment option but we are also working with many Resellers who can offer PayPal, CC, etc. This is no problem for us.

Kemal

I purchased premium membership hotlink so my viewers don't see ads. my viewers don't see advertising anyway. the new system you bring will be unfair to us. :(

RapidVideo

You need to buy Traffic if you want to remove all ads for all viewers. Premium account removes ads only for you alone.

RapidVideo

check your user account settings if you have already set to 0% ads or not, it activated after few minutes

RapidVideo

The "democracy vote" has voted RV to be a premium account host, therefore we are closing our Rewards program on 2. April.

Top Bottom