Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Client/Friend Who paid 30,000 USD To Darren, He showed me proofs as well!
So what do you say about this now ? Yeah Read it again 30,000 USD

I have a Client/Friend Who paid 30,000 USD To Darren, He showed me proofs as well!

ohh phuk... he can do legal case, Darren can go to Jail.. when proofs are there.. nobody can stop Darren to be sentenced lifetime prison.

Go Go GO.. Kill Darren.. Oh wait.. don't kill him so easily.. kill him like he killed all his customers..

cut his legs and hands for 2 days then let him cry for 2 days, then give him some water and tell him to drink as much as he can as he only have 2 more days to live. and then kill him forever..

Last edited:
Limited Liability doesn't cover negligence. I'm not entirely familiar with the UK business laws but if he shouldn't have been trading during a period before the strikeoff, that shows negligence and he can be personally sued.

Limited liability in the UK is this:

Darren Henry is founder of Rapidspeeds, because it is a limited company he would be employed by Rapidspeeds.

You would not be able to sue him personally, only the company rapidspeeds.

If rapidspeeds is gone, so are all your hopes im afraid.

Limited liability in the UK is this:

Darren Henry is founder of Rapidspeeds, because it is a limited company he would be employed by Rapidspeeds.

You would not be able to sue him personally, only the company rapidspeeds.

If rapidspeeds is gone, so are all your hopes im afraid.

You are completely wrong there.
The "limited liability" part doesn't mean someone can be a criminal and get away with it, doesn't work like that, luckily, and unfortunately for mr Darren ;)
I will get to him personally, and the people involved, not his ex-company.

Starting research now on the person who posted in this thread who was related to Rapidspeeds as well, i hold him responsible as well untill he proves he's not, none of those kids will get away with it.

oh yes probably truth, like the DDoS, and other informations from Rapidspeeds and it staff :facepalm:

I think most of the 'rapidspeeds - lovers' just told you all to take a chill pill.

A webservice can not be down for 5 minutes nowadays before people starts PANICKING!

top and bottom of it rs has ripped every one off including lw

so going on about who they are coming back and stuff is all bull they gone we have been ripped like alot of companys and nothing we can do about it its life and some people or just ripping scum bags and thats a fact

I think most of the 'rapidspeeds - lovers' just told you all to take a chill pill.

A webservice can not be down for 5 minutes nowadays before people starts PANICKING!

You really need to 'read' before you type in your smart ass comments in every thread trying to look 'all cool'. Really, read. Like, read the entire thread.

The person trying to look cool is the person talking about 'rapidspeeds-lovers'.
People PANICKED - regardless of the ending.

Go visit a file host thread when a file host is down for 5 minutes or 5 hours.
People PANIC! - again regardless of the ending.

There was nothing wrong with the service so I don't really see the point in bashing the defenders. If anything they ( we -_- ) are bummed out because there aren't really decent alternatives out there. I've contacted boxslots but they have 50% extra clients on their semi-dedi nodes and their price is still as high...

I haven't actually tested out their services yet ( I probably will once I get my shit sorted an have some funds ), but it's sure as hell hard to beat the service I got with RapidSpeeds.

I don't think anyone can disagree RapidSpeeds was an outstanding provider. In terms of quality,support and price. It sucks to see it's gone now. And it sickens me the way it got left behind.

But saying stuff like 'lets kill him slowly like he killed his clients' doesn't aid anyone.
There is NOTHING, but NOTHING you can do on a forum besides ruining his reputation.
So I suggest that the people that paid for any kind of service with them for longer than 2/12 to contact their lawyer and see what you can do.

But please stop the 'lets kill the bastard', 'give me his address' -shit.
I understand the anger, but again, contact a lawyer. And if you don't think it's worth to contact one, it sure isn't worth to threaten him here.

edit:
and as Lifetalk says:
Panicking is OK, if you didn't panic you should see a doctor. But now you have all the info you need to conclude what steps you need to take.

Look back. People did not panic after 5 minutes of RS being down. Filehosts is a different story; majority of the users are kids, they'd panic, naturally.

In this case, people waited for a 24 hours before they started panicking. They had to wait another 12+ hours just to get their servers back online for 2 days; not to mention that a lot of them lost a lot of money on prepayments.

Now unless you lost money, do yourself a favor (and the rest in here), and don't judge them. They had every right to panic. Go pay 500GBP to a provider and I'll see if you panic when they're down for 24 hours later with zero communication on their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back