Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will see the truth soon anyways....

*note: isn`t this thread a bad place to promote your own buisness?

The stupid people will believe your lies.
The people who have at least half a brain can see through your lies,
First thing first:
5-6Gbit ddos attack? hmm i swear you guys have a 50Gbit+ network

I myself asked leaseweb about ddos attacks on any server that they house:

c83ca2fbedc410bdaf914810a289b749.png

So stop your cock and bull story!

All you guys do is lie about whats really happening...

You guys haven't paid your leaseweb bills and now leaseweb wants
the money you guys don't have it, they close your *leased* servers down.

@ EVERYONE MAKE A PAYPAL DISPUTE NOW
YOU HAVE A GREATER CHANCE OF GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK
IF PAYPAL SEE'S LOADS OF PEOPLE DISPUTING AT THE SAME TIME!

The chance you get your money back is 0%. Paypal only allows disputes for physical goods not for services. As soon one of the parties makes it into a claim, Paypal says it doesn't support this claim.

Spurious Info

speedneteu has posted on twitter
seedneteu Seednet.eu

All servers will 100% Definitely be coming back online, RapidSpeeds are in discussions with the facility to have these issues resolved ASAP

i asked
@seedneteu @RapidSpeeds you have this information from where???

i got a reply
I just spoke to Gavin, they are very busy right now.. Lets hope its not too long

This name i have not heard banded about in any forum i have bee watching since this all started.
Anybody have any insight as too who Gavin is?

The chance you get your money back is 0%. Paypal only allows disputes for physical goods not for services. As soon one of the parties makes it a claim, Paypal says it doesn't support this claim.

These guys are renting physical items which are stored in a datacenter.
A server is a physical item as far as i am aware of because what you
are leasing is the server itself.

Gavin? I think saw that name before

speedneteu has posted on twitter
seedneteu Seednet.eu

All servers will 100% Definitely be coming back online, RapidSpeeds are in discussions with the facility to have these issues resolved ASAP

i asked
@seedneteu @RapidSpeeds you have this information from where???

i got a reply
I just spoke to Gavin, they are very busy right now.. Lets hope its not too long

This name i have not heard banded about in any forum i have bee watching since this all started.
Anybody have any insight as too who Gavin is?

What bothers me the most is tthe fact that they, but more importantly, some highly respected members choose not to give out warnings. It would have made a huge difference if someone spread a rumour that they ware having financial difficulties.

What bothers me the most is tthe fact that they, but more importantly, some highly respected members choose not to give out warnings. It would have made a huge difference if someone spread a rumour that they ware having financial difficulties.

I actually tried in the main thread but certain mods did not like my
post therefore it was deleted...

I provided all the info but it was simply deleted.

Maybe there is a ddos on their twitter page :)

for anyone that does not have the info and are in the Glasgow area you might want to look at this web page

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/915088597

Facts are facts, Rapid Speeds Servers Ltd were struck off the companies register yesterday. If you look here http://bizzy.co.uk/uk/07238117/rapidspeeds-servers you will see it was a voluntary strike off, Craig also left shortly after the first application went in for the strike off. I'm not sure what info if any would be obtained by purchasing copies of these documents.

We have Glenn saying he was laid off by Darren a couple of months ago because he could not afford to pay him.

I also believe that you cannot ask for a company to be struck off if they have traded in the preceeding 3 months as per this link http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/infoAndGuide/faq/strikingOff.shtml if so, what name has RapidSpeed been trading under for the last 3 months and if they have been trading as RapidSpeeds Servers Ltd then if proof can be given to Companies House there would be some sort of legal investigation.

I hope this information is useful to some of you

Gary

Last edited:
Gary, rapidspeeds could easily declare that they have not being trading for the past three months as no accounts have being submitted.

Regarding their contract with leaseweb, it would be possible that when the struck off application was filed, no one or no company (in this case, leaseweb) objected to it, probably because leaseweb didn't know about it.

There could be a possibility that Darren took all the money and ran away though.

Maybe there is a ddos on their twitter page :)

for anyone that does not have the info and are in the Glasgow area you might want to look at this web page

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/915088597

Facts are facts, Rapid Speeds Servers Ltd were struck off the companies register yesterday. If you look here http://bizzy.co.uk/uk/07238117/rapidspeeds-servers you will see it was a voluntary strike off, Craig also left shortly after the first application went in for the strike off. I'm not sure what info if any would be obtained by purchasing copies of these documents. We have someone saying they were laid off by Darren a couple of months ago because he could not afford to pay him. I also believe that you cannot ask for a company to be struck off if they have traded in the preceeding 3 months as per this link http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/infoAndGuide/faq/strikingOff.shtml if so, what name has RapidSpeed been trading under for the last 3 months and if they have been trading then if proof can be given to Companies House there would be some sort of legal investigation.

I hope this information is useful to some of you

Gary

Hmm seems they neglected the stickingoff policy as they still operated ( selling servers ) till 1-2 days back.

I guess they were planning this for quite some time now

These guys are renting physical items which are stored in a datacenter.
A server is a physical item as far as i am aware of because what you
are leasing is the server itself.

Renting is a service whether is a whole server or simple hosting.

Purchase a server ... covered
Renting a server ..... not covered.

The twitter account is still there. If any hopeful one was having a heart attack due to the disappearance news, then check again now.

But as it feels, the last news will most likely be, NOTHING :((

Renting is a service whether is a whole server or simple hosting.

Purchase a server ... covered
Renting a server ..... not covered.

Not true, We see charge backs from time to time, sometimes PayPal will refund instantly some times they wont, none receipt, not what i ordered etc etc, If PayPal see such a large amount of these all for the same reason you think PayPal wont do anything about this? Also if they were to get such complaints then they would also imply the Rolling Reserve to RapidSpeeds account for said purposes if you think that's not true also check out their site or give them a call :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back