Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeaseWeb can legally not disclose any information regarding their clients in debt or not to any of the said companies clients it's self being your situation is indeed fucked up as one would say they still cannot do it, If this does go tits up in a major way then i am sure Darren will have the decency to make a formal post or LeaseWeb would do this on their behalf.

if we pay good money to lw people and give all our server details and passwords, can we get our site full backups ??????...

when ever i type Rapidspeeds at their online chat room they are quickly saying we don't know u call them or email them..... ridiculous :(

It's possible, but I doubt LW is willing to do it. LeaseWeb should be able to access the servers from their internal network.

X6U7k.png

I tried my best. Sorry, people. :(

gsdfdsf.jpg

All I want is just get my data back. I'm paying VPS per month. So I just lost only like 6 days. Which is not so bad. But that data are priceless. Actually, I need just database. Nothing else. That's only thing (and key thing) I don't have backup of. :(

Then sadly you thought wrong, i am not here to promote anything but you indeed thought wrong How can i be affiliated with them if EVERY one of my systems are still online AND i host in SmartDC ?

You said in other forums that you never was and never will be associated with RapidSpeeds. But the matter of the fact is that you WERE affiliated with RapidSpeeds! You were the support worker at Rapidspeeds and then you left. Hence why you know so much about what network, hardrives they use etc. So please talk the whole truth, not half truth

And to all the people that are concerned with the company status. The reason RapidSpeeds stated that they dissolved the company to change the company's name is bullshit. If you look at the company law in UK, you do not dissolve the company to change its name lol. This is the law as it stands in changing the name:

"A company can change its name by:

• special resolution; or
  • by means provided for in the company’s articles;
If you change the company’s name by special resolution you must file a copy of the resolution and form NM01. The NM01 must include the appropriate fee. A template for a special resolution on change of name can be found here - http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/forms/generalForms/NewSpecialResolution.pdf
If you change the company’s name by means provided for in the company’s articles you must file form NM04 and the appropriate fee."

Therefore special resolution ie. shareholders will have to agree in the general meeting. Or have a look at the company's articles on how that is done but I can assure you that all is needed is the shareholders agreement to do so.

Mine one was a VPS too...but unlucky me paid it for until next February!

@Glenn,
You know whom I paid for this ongoing 6 months(because it was already a great 8 months experience before that)?! It's you & you sold the company who ran from me & everyone who migrated from knowinservers(along with other unlucky ones of course). Now I don't know what to do other than wishing that your affiliates are gold-hearted & will come back.

+1 chicarito

Also , tried companieshouse + google , no such company as Rapidspeeds International

I guess they are moving all they funds to bank and are fooling their clients till its done to prevent too many disputes

İf no update or bother to update since 2 days RS definitely dead and they wont come back.
Open your paypal dispute take your money back if u can and move to another provider which suits to u.
Will u trust them again even they get online?
No need to wait time to move on guys.

leaseweb staff are well informed on how to deal with such questions :(
I tried my best. Sorry, people. :(

gsdfdsf.jpg

All I want is just get my data back. I'm paying VPS per month. So I just lost only like 6 days. Which is not so bad. But that data are priceless. Actually, I need just database. Nothing else. That's only thing (and key thing) I don't have backup of. :(

You said in other forums that you never was and never will be associated with RapidSpeeds. But the matter of the fact is that you WERE affiliated with RapidSpeeds! You were the support worker at Rapidspeeds and then you left. Hence why you know so much about what network, hardrives they use etc. So please talk the whole truth, not half truth

And i hid that were ? Many of hundreds of people on this forum knew i did some work for rapidspeeds and they all know i left :facepalm: some lie that was ? Don't post such stupid shit if your wooden spoon isn't think enough to stir the shit you are attempting to stir.

URGH. What a mess..

I'll wait another day before switching over. This isn't critical to me unlike some poor people so yeah.

Gonna suck setting up a new vps all over again while missing some stuff.

+1 chicarito

Also , tried companieshouse + google , no such company as Rapidspeeds International

I guess they are moving all they funds to bank and are fooling their clients till its done to prevent too many disputes

RapidSpeeds are very smart. They are not fooling their clients but this is the law. They are a limited company. That means the shareholders have limited liability. If that is the case then if company's assets is not enough to pay all the disputes and all their customers then shareholders are not obliged to pay out of their own pocket. So basically all customers are likely to lose their money if Boxslots statement is true in that they have not paid any bills, then that means their assets have been depleted. This is the law, all creditors will lose out if shareholders have limited liability.

wake up guys ... this is clearly a run away :|

it's like a 2% chance at most that you might get the backup from leaseweb ...

i know it's hard to believe but truth is hard ... here is how you can come to the conclusion

1. the company was going on in loss and it tried everything to get over it (as per the given data)
2. the company is dissolved (why the hell would someone dissolve a company if they don't plan to run away)
3. Lies lies and lies .. they are just lying and why would they if they don't wanna run away ?

well these are just the 3 things and there are more :|

cool down...

Hi,
firstly off I need to state that i have known Darren for quite some time. Hes always been upfront with me. He posted on twitter that there are some issues and that they will be fixed. I quite honestly find it pretty amusing seing all those ppl crying and starting up some rumors about legit issues etc. Its not the first time a network had to be put on a NULL route and its always the same ppl are getting crazy and frightened. For the low prices rapidspeeds is offering the uptime/bandwidth is great. so stop starting rumors ... and CHILL THE FUCK OUT :D

also:
<Tri> All servers will 100% Definitely be coming back online, RapidSpeeds are in discussions with the facility to have these issues resolved ASAP
<Tri> @Tradertet I just spoke to Gavin, they are very busy right now.. Lets hope its not too long

(2.26pm) so this info is 30 minutes old

Yeah RapidSpeeds nullrouted the network, Another nut rolling down the hill. No it never, it is in financial struggles always has been. it's about that simple, if you wish to try and paint it prettier then do so but the truth will arrive soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back