Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturally I am pissed cuz it brings down my 4 websites and my producitity for the day... But, this does happen to EVERY provider out there. Just hope they can fix it ASAP! Thanks.

I hope we get something for this. It will be interesting to see how RS responds to this(so far not so good).
A couple weeks ago my USA server went down for a couples hours due to "Catalyst 8x10G-port blade failure". I don't think I ever got any compensation.

Why are you tweeting alone in twitter when your main site is down.

Please buy twitter and give us some space to host our sites and RDP's.

It's been more than 12 hours now. It's a major issue. After reading all the recent replies i can't believe that Ddos was so powerful that it has affected on both US and NL Servers and eat your main site as well which must be on different server IP. I am 110% sure that there must be some serious issue they are hiding from us.:facepalm:

What happened, Did you get any complaint to shutdown your service? Please share with us, we are your customers..:)

Why are you tweeting alone in twitter when your main site is down.

Please buy twitter and give us some space to host our sites and RDP's.

It's been more than 12 hours now. It's a major issue. After reading all the recent replies i can't believe that Ddos was so powerful that it has affected on both US and NL Servers and eat your main site as well which must be on different server IP. I am 110% sure that there must be some serious issue they are hiding from us.:facepalm:

What happened, Did you get any complaint to shutdown your service? Please share with us, we are your customers..:)
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=14414
I share your thoughs

But the problem is, there are many servers which was running legit bussiness, just like mine X-(

It is already late at night in the Netherlands, I doubt that the servers will be online within a few hours, especially after since this isn't a technical issue.

RapidSpeeds, I have no words for what is/has happened today.

Well, I have forum on my VPS and like week ago, multiple proxies tried to log in into multiple accounts on that forum. That attack lasted for like 6 hours. It was over 50 proxy IPs. Then it stopped. Maybe it was like small pre-attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back