Status
Not open for further replies.
Filefactory is not that bad, you can be sure in one thing when you work with them, they wont run away easily, has been paying to affiliates since 2005, as far as i remember. I work with them too (not mirroring), and i havent noticed counting problems. For me factory is one of the most trustful host in the market. They have some tech issues sometimes (but which host havent?), like overloaded servers in peak hours, but i can adjust. They have one plan only, a mixed plan, they pay a little after downloads AND 20% of all sales, and maybe they dont pay much, but i rather vote for a trustful host, that probably dont disappear in a month, than moving my files to another promising (but scammer host), every month. If you want a host with a good PPD plan, always be prepared they wont pay you much in long term, and you have to start uploading again and again from the beginning and by the time u start earning, host will run away with your money. If you want that, then choose a host with 99999$/1000 DLs. But be aware of the consenquences. Maybe a few hosts can keep tariffs higher for while, but we all know what happened with Wupload and how their story ended. Sooner or later business collapses, if a hosts wants to pay too much to you.

If rapidgator fix counting issues and make stable service in a week or so, i will stay with them too and work on selling premiums. If they count everything, and start behaving honestly, and dont care about lower tariffs, even if tariffs go more lower. And they definitely should work on communication with people too :)

What I meant is their shitty message like "no slots available" and it dissapears rarely.

when is the zero counts download going to be fix
pls reply here at this thread.

most of my uploads have zero counts these few days compare to over 100 last week.
or something change so free users cannot download easily?

when is the zero counts download going to be fix
pls reply here at this thread.

most of my uploads have zero counts these few days compare to over 100 last week.
or something change so free users cannot download easily?

lol, you really think they are going to fix anything?? They are not able to fix this issue, just move on and find another filehost. Stats is pathetic, drop 60%~70% without any reason after they announce new rate. Rapidgator is totally fuckup.

My polish friends - please kindly leave that topic because you only embarass our country. Everyone considers us as the spammers and haters just because of people like you. So please just don't prove it more.

Thank you.

And don't use such words you woudn't even said in real life because "the power" is not in Poland but in the net where you feel anonymous. Poland doesn't have to prove its power by using words like fuck, shit etc Prove it in another way. But you won't probably understand it.

Stop it kids.

i got my first rebill today then in my profile page it shows 1 sale then in statistics it shows 0 (-0000) sale and its clickable and if you click it, it shows what file and what country... does this mean it's the rebill? because rebills can't be click and can't show what files and country that sale came from

EDIT:

0be5afbaf7.jpg

now i got a sale and the sale stats now shows 1 then when you click it it shows 2 files

so the other one is really a rebill right?

Last edited:
Few months ago, Rapidgator is No1, but now it's position is just mirror, and then maybe ... because, PPD has Bitshare, Depost, PPS has Ryushare, Lumfile.
now Radpidgator is becoming hulkfile verion 2 (just $8/1k download, now increase to $25 but filesize is +2049MB. =)) )
Now, Rapidgator already just for mirror ;) , not much

Hi guys.

One question, there is any problem with remote upload from rapidgator to other file hosts? I'm premium in rapidgator, but when i make remote upload in bitshare or deposit files, or others (all free account), from rapidgator, i only receive 22.2kb or 22.5kb of the file. Anyone con help?

tks

Hi guys.

One question, there is any problem with remote upload from rapidgator to other file hosts? I'm premium in rapidgator, but when i make remote upload in bitshare or deposit files, or others (all free account), from rapidgator, i only receive 22.2kb or 22.5kb of the file. Anyone con help?

tks

you need premium from other host

Support already said through email that the counter has a 3-4 delay..... :facepalm:

They just didn't reply if they were going to fix it or not..... lol

But that's bullshit, it has been a week and the files still show 0 downloads, i wish they fixed it so i could keep uploading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back